fifty-five

Jungkook woke up suddenly when he heard the wooden floor creaking which meant somebody was walking through the hallway.

He looked at the sleeping body beside him and realized that he didn't go back to his room like he was supposed to. "Oh fuck..."

"Baby wake up!" A loud knock woke up the sleeping beauty and he panicked too seeing how Jungkook was still in his room and that his mother was outside waiting for him.

Taehyung whispered to Jungkook as quiet as possible. "What are you still doing in here?"

"Its fine," Jungkook assures him. He notices how silent it got with Lena on the other side of the door. He pulled Taehyung in by his nape and whispered into his ear. "I'm gonna hide under your bed. Hurry and make sure she leaves quick."

"Wait but-"

Lena knocked again with more force, getting impatient. "Taehyung!"

Jungkook couldn't help but exaggerate an eye roll and quietly hide under Taehyung's bed. Why did this woman have to be Taehyung's mom? It probably would've been better if Taehyung would've been a orphan.

Jungkook slapped his hand over his mouth and gasped silently and then took it off realizing he hadn't said anything out loud.

Taehyung got up from his bed and tiptoed to his mirror, ruffling his hair around and making tired faces as if he was about to start acting.

Trying not to laugh, Jungkook shook his head and whispered for Taehyung to get the door.

Taehyung walked over to the door and opened it. "Mom? Why'd you wake me up?"

Lena looked around the room from outside the door and didn't see anyone. "Why was your door locked?"

"I sleep naked." Taehyung said without hesitation.

Jungkook bit his lip with a huge grin. Last time that happened was our  first night together.

Finding nothing to be suspicious about, Lena took her focus off of the room and just looked back at Taehyung. "I'm going to the gym for an hour so just be ready when I come back."

Taehyung nodded, "Okay bye, see you in a bit."

Lena nodded too, leaving the room.

"Don't get up yet. Wait till you hear the front door," Taehyung told Jungkook to stop him from making more noise.

They stayed silent till they heard the front door close. Jungkook scooted out from under Taehyung's bed but stopped suddenly when he saw something familiar. "Hey, baby?"

Taehyung bounced down onto his mattress rubbing his eyes. "Yeah?"

"Whats this?" Jungkook got up from under the bed with a ripped photograph in his hand.

Taehyung looked over at Jungkook only seeing the back of the photograph. He put his hand out for Jungkook to give him the picture so he can look through it and find out what Jungkook was talking about. "Let me see."

When he looked at the picture he felt a bad feeling in his gut. "What the f... Oh no, holy fuck, oh no!"

Jungkook stayed kneeling on the floor confused, "Whats wrong?"

"This! This is the picture of us at the fair from that one day we skipped school!" Taehyung shouted a bit too loudly for the time of day it was.

Jungkook was still dumbfounded on Taehyung's floor, "Yeah I can see that so why did you rip it apart?"

"Jungkook, I didn't! I don't even know how this happened who went through my room?!" Taehyung rose up from the bed and began pacing around the small room.