seventeen

Jungkook and Taehyung fell onto the couch together tired.

Taehyung groaned in pain, "My feet hurt because after I got out of the shower I went on my phone and I saw a video of a puppy and I kept scrolling and I stayed standing for like 30 minutes without movi-" Taehyung began dozing off on the couch.

Jungkook wasn't as tired as Taehyung was so he poked his face till he woke up again.

He flinched and woke up, "Kookie, my feet hurt because after I got out of-"

Jungkook giggled, "Taehyungie, you just said that."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with tired eyes, "I did?"

"Are you falling asleep?" Jungkook pouted, "We were supposed to watch a movie! The pizza man is on his way to give us our pizza!"

Taehyung slapped his face in attempt to wake up. "Okay! Okay! I'll stay up!"

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung happily, "Yay!"

They turned on the TV and looked to see what movie they should watch.

Jungkook practically picked Taehyung up and sat him in between his legs. Jungkook put his arm around Taehyung's tummy. "So are you in a funny mood or like scary mood?"

Taehyung thought for a moment, "I don't kn-"

He was cut off when the door bell rang. "That's the pizza. Can you pass me my wallet?"

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's wallet and handed it to him. Jungkook thanked him and went to go get the pizza's.

Taehyung stayed looking through the movies trying to find a good one for them to watch, when his phone buzzing.

He looked at his phone to see his mom calling him. He picked up the call, smiling because he missed his mom.

"Hi mom!" Taehyung said energetically.

His mom laughed over the phone and replied with the same tone, "Hi honey! How's everything going over there?"

Taehyung sat cris cross on the couch, "Oh, everything's fine over here."

"Yeah? You and Jungkook are taking care of each other well, right?" She said over the phone.

Obviously their parents didn't know they were together.

Taehyung had to put his hand over his mouth to stop himself from laughing. "Yup."

She sighed relieved, "Okay, good. So me and Jaeho (Jungkook's dad) are staying at the hotel till Monday. So we'll be back in two days."

Taehyung laughed confused, "Why not just come back now?"

"Uhmm... We just... wanted some alone time t-to do stuff... Sexual stu-"

Taehyung cringed and laughed, "Ok, ok, ok, ok I get it! Thank you so much for telling me... that."

Lena laughed embarrassed, "Oh my gosh, calm down! We're a couple! It's normal to do that stuff!"

Taehyung's smile faded away, "...Right. Okay, we'll see you in two days then. Bye mom, love you."

Lena replied. "Bye. Love you too. Be good!"

He hung up and put his phone to the side staring blankly at the TV.

Lena didn't know what happened to Taehyung in 8th grade. For all she knows the boys got into a big fight and decided not to be friends anymore.

Thoughts began to fill his head and he began to get self conscious of his and Jungkook's relationship. He frowned. I'm not normal.

Jungkook sat on the couch putting the pizza on the table in front of them sighing, "The pizza guy didn't have any change so I had to ask Mr. Martinez for change."

An idea popped into Taehyung's head. Pretty risky, but he just wanted to feel normal.

Jungkook grabbed two plates and handed one to Taehyung as they grabbed a slice and got comfortable on the couch.

Jungkook bit into his pizza, "Did you find a movie yet?"

Taehyung blushed but Jungkook couldn't see because the lights were turned off, "Y-Yeah."

Jungkook opened a bottle of Coke and took a sip, "Which one?"

He grabbed the remote ready to put on the movie.

"...Fifty Shades of Grey." Was all Jungkook heard before he spit his drink out.

To be continued...