fifteen

Taehyung turned off the tv in the living room angrily, and went to go check up on Jungkook.

He walked into his room to find Jungkook buried under all of Taehyung's pillow and blankets and everything.

Taehyung scrunched up his nose annoyed.

"Jungkook, getcho ass up it's already 2 pm!" Taehyung yelled at Jungkook and straddled his waist.

Jungkook jumped awake and looked at Taehyung. "W-Wha... What happened?"

Taehyung pouted, "Is something wrong? You never sleep this late..."

Jungkook put hand hand on Taehyung's waist and the other over his face still waking up. "Yeah baby, I'm good. Don't worry about it. I stayed up last night just... thinking."

"Oh." Taehyung said as his pout grew.

Jungkook slowly sat up with Taehyung still on his lap. "We should do something today. You know, to clear our minds?"

Taehyung nodded and smiled softly, "So what do you wanna do?"

Jungkook bit the inside of his cheek, "Uhm... you said it was 2:00 right?"

"Yeah." Taehyung said.

Jungkook put his hand on the bed keeping him in place and the other brushing Taehyung's hairs out of his face, "We've never gone on a beach date before."

Taehyung put his arms around Jungkook's neck, "Yeah! That'd be so fun!"

"Yeah?" Jungkook smiled and leaned in to kiss Taehyung but Taehyung pulled away playfully.

He smiled deviously, "Have you brushed your teeth yet?"

Jungkook made sad puppy eyes, "Baby... Please kiss me."

Taehyung pushed Jungkook's hair back and kissed his forehead. "Go brush your teeth."

Taehyung jumped off of Jungkook and pulled him out of bed trying to get him out of his room.

Jungkook looked back at Taehyung with sad puppy eyes, "You don't want me?!"

Taehyung walked up to Jungkook who was standing on the outside of Taehyung's room, "Yes. I want you... to go brush your teeth. And go get ready."

He shut the door on Jungkook who made an angry face. "I want my kiss!"

"You'll get your kiss when you get ready!" Taehyung yelled through the door.

He heard a loud groan and then heard Jungkook stomping away and laughed.

This some good news ppl! I've posted right now which is still Friday, and then I posted on Saturday but I'm still posting on Monday!!