sixteen

"TURN IT UUUUUUUP!" Taehyung ordered Jungkook, while they were on their way to the beach.

They were holding hands and didn't let go the whole way to the beach.

Jungkook turned up the music to the song, 'Me Like Yuh' by Jay Park and Taehyung got turnt the fuck up. "I HOPE YOU KNOW IT! I HOPE YOU KNOW IT!"

Jungkook stared at Taehyung smiling. He's such a dork, I love him.

(^o^)

Taehyung looked around at the beach and everyone there. "Wow. The beach is where all the beautiful people go."

Jungkook hummed in agreement. "That's why you belong here."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and blushed.

"Come on." Jungkook said and lifted Taehyung up off the ground carrying him into the water.

"Wait! I didn't know we were gonna get we-" Taehyung was cut off when a big wave slapped him in the back and made Jungkook fall back too.

Jungkook stood up shivering and looked around for Taehyung. "Taehyung!"

He looked to his side to find Taehyung crouched down, talking to a little girl.

Jungkook ran up to Taehyung, "What the hell, Taehyung?! You scared me!"

Taehyung picked up the little girl and looked at Jungkook, "She lost her mom. We have to go find her."

"Oh... What's your name sweetie?" Jungkook asked the girl sweetly.

She smiled politely at Jungkook, "Lu!"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung confused, "Her name is Lu?"
(where my Mexicans at? quiero salir de mi casa😞)

"Lu is short for Lucrecia. She's Mexican. And 6 years old." Taehyung said laughing at his confused boyfriend.

The little girl looked at Jungkook skeptical.

Jungkook got defensive and did the same to the little girl, but it just make her laugh.

She pointed at Jungkook and looked at Taehyung, "Is he your brother?"

Taehyung pressed his lips into a line embarrassed. "Mhm."

Jungkook got offended, "I'm your brother?"

"Oh is that your mama over there?" Taehyung said changing the subject.

"MAMA!!!" The little girl literally screamed for her mother and the woman came running over to them.

The woman took Lu into her arms and looked at Jungkook and Taehyung, "Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Some couple asked me to take a picture for them and when I turned around she was gone. Thank you so much."

Taehyung smiled at the woman, "Of course, no problem." Jungkook smiled at her too, "You're daughter is really funny by the way."

She laughed, "Yup... She's a handful. But thank you so much. Bye!"

They waved bye to Lu and her mother and looked back at each other.

Jungkook made a grumpy face, "I'm your brother?!!"

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand as they began walking back to the car. "I didn't know you were good with kids. It was cute."

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung by his waste, pulling closer to him. "Oh yeah? So then we should have kids right?"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook smiling, "Thats not what I said."

Jungkook stared at Taehyung smirking.

"I'm hungry," Taehyung said changing the subject.

Jungkook opened the trunk to his car and handed Taehyung a towel. "Let's go pick up pizza, and watch a movie at home."

Taehyung smiled and nodded his head.

He walked to his seat in the car but before he got in Jungkook stopped him. "Taehyung."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, "Yes?"

"I love you. A lot." Jungkook said happily. "I just want to consistently remind you. I never want you to forget."

Taehyung's eyes watered. "I love you too."

Jungkook closed his trunk and walked over to Taehyung and kissed him passionately, holding him close.

He wiped the tear running down Taehyung's cheek, "Don't cry baby!"

He hugged Taehyung tightly and rubbed the back of his head, "Please don't cry. You're going to make me cry."

Taehyung broke the hug and looked at Jungkook with red teary eyes, "Thank you, Kookie."

"For what?" Jungkook was confused.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand and kissed it. He sniffed, "Thank you for teaching me how to love. Again."

Jungkook kissed the top of Taehyung's head, "Get in the car before I cry."

To be continued...