fifty-three

She's not a favorite character but I figured I should do her as well so this, is Kim Lena.

Earlier...
Lena had just woken up from a long awaited nap. She sat alone on her bed, thinking over what she believes she saw. She stood up and walked to the kitchen ready to look for some Tylenol.

Maybe Jaeho was right. I might've seen things wrong.

But they're faces were just so close and the way Taehyung panicked made it seem even more suspicious. And if that wasn't the case then why has Taehyung been acting so differently?

Jaeho must be crazy to not notice that the way Jungkook looks at Taehyung isn't purely innocent.

Lena's head was in a whirl but finally, she spotted the Tylenol at the top of the cabinet. Lifting her heals up off the ground, she took it and opened it. She had two pills on her hand ready to pop them into her mouth but realized she should do some searching around before coming to the conclusion that she wasn't at all wrong.

The pills scattered on the kitchen counter as she let them fall and made her way to Taehyung's room.

She opened the door to his room and looked around the walls seeing if anything seemed weird or out of the ordinary. Everything was clear so far.

"Jackpot." She clicked her tongue when she was a stack of what seemed to be printed out photos. Of course there were printed out pictures. That was so Taehyung, he was always the type to like vintage things.

She grabbed the stack of prints and began to skim through them. It was going good until she found a picture of the boys at the fair with Jungkook's arms wrapped around her son's waist.

Her heart almost felt like it stopped. "UGH!" Lena gasped when looked back at the picture that she had now tore into two.

She dropped the tore-up picture on the floor and put her hand over her chest. She muttered to herself not knowing what to feel or do, "What... the fuck?"

She quickly got up from her son's bed and paced around in the small room. "What the fuck. What the fuck? What the fuck?!"

She had the look of regret on her face for a split second, but almost instantly went back to investigating in Taehyung's room ruthlessly.

"T-This... what even is this shit? Fuck!" Lena grabbed the stack of the photos that were left that she hadn't looked over yet.

Next photograph was of Taehyung and Jungkook in the same position as the previous picture but in a much different setting with other people.

When the hell did they go to a snowy area together? I thought they said that they spent the night over at Hana's house for Christmas. And who the fuck are all of these other kids?

She moved the picture to the side of the bed and stared at nothing with her mouth slightly open. Obviously, she didn't want to be mistaken or take these pictures out of context but what kind of siblings get close and touchy with each other like that? For a photo?

Noticing the time on her son's alarm clock, she silently cursed at herself realizing that it was getting pretty late. "Wow, I really slept too long."

And so she began gathering all of the photos that she looked through, back into a neat stack and placed it on her son's night stand, just like she had found it. But without realizing it she accidentally picked up only one piece of the fair picture and left the other on the floor, barely under Taehyung's bed.

She walked out of the room and closed the door behind her, staying in place and deciding on what she believed.

I can never be too careful when it comes to other people who I don't trust being around my child. So from now on, I'll make sure that Jungkook doesn't try anything on Taehyung.

(^o^)

"Okay, so we're all in agreement?" Jaeho asked and picked up a roll of his sushi, eating it.

"So we just need to be more conscious and careful." Taehyung recited Jaeho's words.

Jaeho nodded. "Yes. Shouldn't be too hard. Just, as soon as you get home look around to make sure that you guys are the only ones around. Don't be impulsive."

Jungkook and Taehyung nodded, in agreement with Jaeho and the waiter finally came to their table with the boys' food.

Jungkook rolled his eyes to the back of his head, stuffing his mouth with delicious sushi. He continued chowing down but looked to his side seeing messy soy sauce on the corner of Taehyung's lips.

Forgetting that his dad was there, Jungkook licked his thumb and wiped away the sauce off of Taehyung's mouth.

Taehyung didn't expect it, so he made a grumpy face from Jungkook's sudden action.

Jungkook glared at Taehyung because of his reaction and licked his thumb seductively. "Mmm. Tastes good."

Taehyung and Jungkook flinched when they suddenly heard Jaeho clear his throat. "You guys sure are a freaky couple."

Jaeho started laughing at the embarrassment they both displayed on their faces.

to be continued...