forty-five

Christmas day~

Jungkook drove carefully making sure not to wake up Taehyung who slept peacefully with a blanket wrapped around his body.

The heater in the car was already on blast because of the cold weather but Jungkook made extra extra sure his baby was nice, warm and comfy.

Jungkook looked over to make sure his boyfriend stayed asleep.

He blushed while staring because even unconscious, Taehyung still managed to look insanely good.

But Jungkook flinched when from behind him he heard the loudest honk ever.

Or maybe it just seemed like the loudest honk cause he was trying to make sure Taehyung hadn't woke up yet.

Jungkook got so mad he switched to the lane next to the stupid ass Prius and slowed down to its pace, lowered the window and threw some extra change that was left in the cup holder at the car.

He passed the driver cursing under his breath annoyed that someone almost just ruined the big surprise.

The car clock showed that it was 8:00 in the morning right now, which meant Taehyung should still be out for another hour.

Jungkook obviously did feel slightly guilty for drugging his boyfriend. It's clear that Taehyung has a bad past of being drugged, but hopefully Jungkook could make things at least a little better.

Last night~

Jungkook walked up to Hana, with his hands in his pockets. "Auntie, can I ask for a favor?"

Hana nodded her head waiting for her nephew's request.

"Do you... uhm remember when you and Uncle took me, Jay, Dean and Christian to Disneyland?" Jungkook said.

Hana furrowed her brows confused about why Jungkook had brought up something so long ago. "Yeah, I remember. You cried the whole time because you couldn't go on any of the big rides."

Jungkook laughed at the memory. "OH YEAH! Well anyways, I want to surprise Taehyung tomorrow and take him somewhere really fun with our friends. And I was kinda wondering if-"

"If you could take the trailer?" Hana said finishing Jungkook's sentence.

Jungkook nodded with a pleading smile. "Please?"

Hana laughed, "Of course, you can! Taehyung really needs to have some fun, especially right now. He keeps worrying about his mom finding out about you guys."

Jungkook had a sad look on his face. "I know."

"But how will it be a surprise? He's going to eventually figure out that you're going on a trip somewhere as soon as he sees the trailer." Hana asked confused.

Jungkook slapped his forehead. "Fuck! I didn't think about that."

Hana gasped as soon as it came to her, "I have just the thing for you! When you get home and Taehyung wakes up, tell him to take this so he can go to sleep easily even after taking a small nap."

"I-Is this safe?! I don't want to drug him!" Jungkook said horrified by the pill in the zip lock bag that she handed him.

Hana laughed at Jungkook's reaction. "Obviously its safe! I wouldn't give it to you if it wasn't."

"Fine." Jungkook said taking a deep breath still scared.

(^o^)

Jungkook finally arrived at Hoseok's house. He texted him and let him know he was outside waiting for him.