forty

(my thumbs hurt for y'all🙃)

Hana and Taehyung sat at a bench in front of the parking with their heads hung down.

Jungkook pulled up in front of the bench in Hana's car.

Both her and Taehyung got up wincing in pain and began walking to the car. Taehyung tried going to the backseats of the car with Hana but she pushed him to sit in the front next to Jungkook.

Taehyung tried to go back to the backseats but he saw the scary look of disapproval in his boyfriend's face and just sat in front looking out the window the whole car ride home.

Earlier...
The security guards ran up to the scene while everyone else stared and began laughing.

One of the guards bent down beside Hana. She put her arms up, weakly as if allowing him to pick her up.

The guard pushed her arms back down, "Oh no. That's alright ma'am, I just needed the cart."

He grabbed the cart and pushed it up to stand on its own and walked away. The other guards followed behind.

Hana groaned in pain and used some of her very thin energy to flip off the security guard, "Fuckin asshole."

Jungkook ran faster once he saw people beginning to make a crowd around them.

Jungkook pushed past the crowd of people angrily with Lisa following behind him.

He froze when he saw his Auntie on the floor limp and in pain, some random girl who looked like she went into a ball position to protect herself from the fall, and Taehyung unconsciously laying on the floor.

He fell on his knees beside his Auntie and his boyfriend. "Oh my god! Are you guys, okay?"

She was on the floor groaning but began to laugh painfully, "Yeah Jungkook. We just made the biggest fall of out lives, but we're great." She said sarcastically.

"Fuck she's hysterical." Jungkook said worried.

Lisa ran to Jennie's side trying to shake her so she could regain consciousness, "Jennie? Jennie!"

Jungkook looked over at Taehyung now seeing the cut on his lip and the scrapes on the side of his body and his knees. "Stupid."

Jungkook sadly picked up his boyfriend's injured body and cradled him. "You're such a fucking idiot." Worry filled his mind as he held him close.

Hana groaned and began to sit up. "Is he okay?"

"H-He's not waking up." Jungkook said in a panic. Hana saw the look in Jungkook's reddened eyes and he was overly tense.

Hana slapped Taehyung's face. "WAKE UP!"

Jungkook pulled Taehyung into his body and pushed his Auntie Hana away from his boyfriend, staring at her disturbed. "W-What the fuck was that?!"

She sighed, "You have to wake him up. And quickly. Make sure he doesn't stay unconscious for long, because he could get head trauma."

"Oh. Okay." Jungkook said and began to smack Taehyung's face trying to get him to react.

And sure enough, Taehyung began to flinch and twitch and soon his eyes came open.

Jungkook let out a breath of relief and held Taehyung close. "Oh, thank god!"

Once everyone seemed okay, the crowd began to disperse.

Lisa yelled over to Jungkook, "Jennie's awake now, too. I think I'm going to take her to her house, she needs to rest."