twenty-nine

Taehyung walked off campus with his head scrambled everywhere. He paused in the middle of walking and turned back to look at the school.

He felt really guilty. Maybe Jimin had something really important to tell him and he had just walked off. He was planning on talking to Jimin about it later, but for now he needed to talk to Jungkook.

He walked to Jungkook's car nervously. There was a figure in the car that Taehyung could see so he knew Jungkook was in there.

He probably should've thought of what to say before walking over to him.

Taehyung tapped on the window of Jungkook's car and smiled nervously. Jungkook looked up to see Taehyung and stared at him blankly.

Taehyung laughed nervously, "Uhm... Can I join you?"

Jungkook sighed and nodded unlocking the car and Taehyung walked to the other side of the car.

He got into the car and shut the door and sat next to Jungkook in their awkward silence.

Taehyung felt very uneasy. It wasn't hard to tell that the couple was having a hard time since they could never be alone together.

"Are you upset with me?" Taehyung said staring at the side of Jungkook's face.

Jungkook looked so... depressed.

He looked down smiling sadly, "No baby, I'm not mad at you. This situation just... pisses me the fuck off."

Jungkook grabbed onto the wheel and through his head back on his seat, "I just really miss you. I know that you're here with me... but I miss holding your hand, hugging you, kissing you, being intimate with you. I'm so fucking tired of living this way."

Taehyung stared at Jungkook sadly. "I've missed being your boyfriend too... But I'll tell you what."

Jungkook stared at his boyfriend confused.

"Since we've already practically left school, today? Why don't we just skip for the rest of the day and hang out as boyfriends?" Taehyung said smiling deviously at Jungkook.

Jungkook began to smile, "Seriously?"

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand excitingly, "Yes, of course I'm serious! So where do you want to go? What should we do-"

Jungkook grabbed the back of Taehyung's nape and smashed their lips together.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's arm and hummed into the kiss.

We haven't kissed in so long this feels so good.

They both broke off the kiss and caught their breath.

Jungkook turned on the car and smirked at boyfriend. "Want to go to the fair?"

Taehyung nodded excited.

(^o^)

Both Taehyung and Jungkook walked into the house laughing.

"Omg! You look so cute, Kookie!" Taehyung said cooing at the adorable sight in front of him.

Jungkook glared at Taehyung, "I can't believe I let you convince me to do this."

At the fair, there was a face painting stand and Taehyung thought it would be the cutest idea if Jungkook got his face painted as a bunny.

"But it looks so cute on you! You've always reminded of a bunny, you know?" Taehyung said smiling his boxy smile.

Jungkook smiled to himself at the compliments he was getting from Taehyung.

He wrapped his arms around Taehyung's lower back. "I'm not cute... I am a man."

"Awwww! Is my Kookie trying to be manly to impress me?" Taehyung teased.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow, "Oh really? You don't think I'm manly?"

Taehyung was teasing a bit too much, "It's not that you're not manly. But you're just so cute, Kookie!"

Jungkook suddenly grabbed Taehyung's by the back of his thighs, lifting him up and placing him to sit on the top of the couch. He snuggled his face into Taehyung's neck, "You sure I'm not manly?"

He began kissing and sucking Taehyung's neck leaving red and purple love bruises on his neck.

Taehyung moaned out loud. He was very sensitive since they hadn't been like this in a long, long time.

"OH SHIT!" Jaeho covered his eyes and looked away from his son and his boyfriend doing some pretty scandalous shit.

Taehyung immediately jumped off of the couch and his face turned red from embarrassment.

Jungkook covered his face and looked down.
"DAD!"

Jaeho stuttered not knowing what to do. He had never been in this situation before, "I-I'm sorry! But why would you do something like- like- that! Here! Out in the open?!"

"You're lucky that Lena went out with your Auntie Hana for a girl's trip and won't come back till Sunday!" Jaeho said rambling.

Taehyung and Jungkook turned red and none of them could look at each other.

"I-I-I'll... just leave. Uhm... continue! Continue!" Jaeho said flustered and went back to his room.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other and began laughing their asses off.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung by the waist, strongly and began sniffing his hair.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung said giggling at Jungkook's sudden action.

Jungkook pecked Taehyung's cheek, "He told us to continue!"

"But I'm tired." Taehyung said frowning.

Jungkook walked with Taehyung to Taehyung's room, "Then let's nap together."

Both boys laid on Taehyung's bed. Taehyung was buried in Jungkook's arms, and both boys began to drift off to sleep.

Jungkook closed his eyes and mumbled into Taehyung's ear, "I missed you so much, baby."

to be continued...