fifty-one

Taehyung sighed in distress throughout that whole night. The poor boy hadn't gotten any sleep, and he couldn't feel his body through the waist down.

Of course he couldn't. Jungkook was chomping on him as if Taehyung's ass was Jungkook's personal chew toy.

(^o^)

A discomforting huff left Jungkook's lips as he tried to find the most comfortable position to lay in. He slept peacefully for the most part but something kept bothering him.

His body felt really cramped up but he didn't want to move, fearing that he'd wake up.

Why the hell does my jaw hurt so much?

And my teeth...

I'm too tired to care though.

Fuck. No, I'm not.

Jungkook opened his eyes but then squinted them shut again as soon as the light shined in his face.

He opened them again and realized that Taehyung was sleeping right in front of him and it looked like Jungkook was... on top of him?

Jungkook instantly shot up and allowed his teeth to let go of Taehyung's poor bitten-into butt. He gasped loudly and then slapped his hand over his mouth realizing that Taehyung was still asleep.

Taehyung turned his head to look at Jungkook with a furious look on his face.

"W-What...? Taehyung my- head! It's literally pounding and I can't remember anything." Jungkook said putting his hand over his face from the pain.

Taehyung sat up on the bed and rubbed his butt. "You're slobber is all over my ass. And I'm sure there's already a bite mark on my butt too."

Jungkook's eyes widened and his mouth flew open in shock. But then he closed it back up again feeling the pain in his jaw.

"I was biting you?!" Jungkook asked holding his jaw.

Taehyung got up from the bed, nodding.

The mortified look on Jungkook's face was hilarious. "You were letting me bite you all night long?!"

Taehyung sarcastically laughed at Jungkook's comment. "No I didn't let you, I put up with your drunk ass!"

The embarrassment that ran through Jungkook's body was horrifying. The drunken memories of last night rushed back to Jungkook.

Every dumb comment, idea and thing he did that night he now remembered.

Taehyung walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind him only enough as to where he couldn't see Jungkook who sat on the bed.

He lowered his sweatpants only to find a fresh and very reddened bite mark on his ass cheek. Which was still wet. "Jungkook! OH my gosh I can't believe that you did this to me!"

Jungkook hung his head low, thinking about what a bad boy he had been. His facials and body language was so similar to a dog who had chewed up their owner's shoes and is being scolded for it.

"...Can I see it?" Jungkook asked with a hint of hope in his voice, but knowing all too well that the answer was most likely going to be a "no."

He looked up to see Taehyung's head sticking out of the bathroom door, glaring threateningly at him. He gave Jungkook a sass while blinking blankly at him. "What do you think?"

Taehyung aggressively pulled his head out of the crack of the door and slammed it shut, muttering cuss words as he bent his body to check on the bite mark. "DAMN IT! This is going to take days to go away, Jungkook!"

A tight tent formed in Jungkook's pants as a sudden image of Taehyung's bite mark popped up into his head. His face went red and his dick began to twitch in his pants.

He covered his face, ashamed at himself. He couldn't believe he was getting off to hurting his boyfriend. I mean regardless, it is pretty hot but that wasn't the point, it was wrong.

Jungkook covered his boner with his hands and began trying to calm himself down by shaking his head roughly and thinking about his grandma. Which was a really weird method but it worked.

(^o^)

Taehyung rushed out of the shower and ran to get his clothes, putting them on rapidly. He walked into the bedroom of the house to see Jungkook in the corner of the room, sitting on the floor and facing the wall.

"What're you doing over there?" Jungkook's body jumped up after hearing Taehyung's voice.

He turned to face Taehyung with a sorry look, "I'm just thinking about the actions that I've made last night and today. I'm really sorry, baby."

Taehyung was about to reassure Jungkook that there was nothing to be sorry for but the realized what Jungkook had said, "Wait, what do you mean today?"

"Huh?" Jungkook asked clueless.

"You said that you were sorry for the actions that you made last night and today." Taehyung recited. "But what have you done today?"

Jungkook pursed his lips into a line. "Nothing."

Taehyung laughed, "Okay, well put on some clothes so we can check out the beach out front."

Jungkook showed agreement and as soon as Taehyung walked away, he slapped himself and began to curse himself out. "Why! Why? Why? Why? Why would you?! WHY!"

(^o^)

Taehyung and Jungkook already left the luxurious glace house after taking one last walk in front of the beach in the front of the house.

They were now on their way back home but both felt a bit sad. Even though the day they had spent together was super fun and would defiantly end up being an amazing memory, they had to go back to pretending.

Jungkook looked over at Taehyung as he drove being able to detect the down expression his boyfriend had on his face. "Me too, baby."

Taehyung sighed and reached over to grab Jungkook's hand, holding it tightly. Jungkook looked down seeing this and smiled widely. He lifted their hands and kissed the back of Taehyung's hand gently.

A few minutes later, the boys had finally arrived outside of their house. Their parents' car wasn't in the drive way luckily, signifying that their parents weren't home either.

Taehyung looked over at Jungkook smiling seeing this. "Looks like no one's home. I guess we don't have to get sad yet."

Jungkook hummed in response with an amused look on his face. "Then lets go in and find something fun to do."

Jungkook unlocked the door while engaged in a make out session with Taehyung, swinging the door open in a hurry to get inside already.

Once they finally got inside, they closed the door behind them and went back to only focusing on how their lips connected and loving the way it felt.

Jungkook smiled into the kiss, never breaking contact but suddenly felt Taehyung begin to pull away for some reason.

He held Taehyung's shoulder trying to keep their mouth's linked but when Taehyung withdrew from the kiss in such a hurry he knew something was wrong.

Taehyung turned around instantly, wiping his lips.

Jungkook looked up, shifting his eyes away from Taehyung's back, realizing that their parents were actually home.

Jaeho was in the hallway facing Taehyung, but the thing that made Taehyung's whole body shake, was when he spotted his mother staring right back at Taehyung behind Jaeho.

to be continued...