forty-seven

"Baby, do you want some noodles?" Jungkook asked while fixing himself a plate.

"Yes!" Taehyung replied, happy to be fed.

Jungkook opened the fridge, taking out limes out of the drawer and began to slice it. "You want lime in your noodles right?"

Taehyung got up from the couch walking over to Jungkook who was making him food. "Don't worry about that, Kookie. I can do it."

Taehyung put whatever he wanted into his soup and walked into the living room. He set down the soup on the table and waited patiently for Jungkook to come sit down beside him.

Jungkook walked toward the couch and set his soup on the table along by Taehyung's.

They watched the TV while eating and cuddling.

Jungkook finished his soup quickly and rested his face on the crook of Taehyung's neck.

"Kookie? You okay?" Taehyung asked concerned and put his hand on Jungkook's head gently.

Jungkook nodded his face while breathing into Taehyung's neck.

Not even a few moments past by when Jungkook shook his head and sighed.

He took his face outside of his boyfriend's neck and looked at him sadly. "I'm sorry. I'm just sad because your mom's coming back from Korea tomorrow. I really hate that the time we have alone together always goes by so fast."

Taehyung pouted at Jungkook's words. Everything he had said was true but it's not like they could ask them to leave for longer, it sounds suspicious and would never work.

He reached out his hand and touched the side of Jungkook's face. "I know, Kookie. And I'm sorry that things are like this between us. But let's make the most of today."

"You're right, I'm sorry." Jungkook said and cupped his boyfriend's face.

"So then, I guess we should definitely try out best to make the most out of today." Jungkook wiggled his brows flirting with Taehyung and suggesting that they have some fun.

Taehyung laughed and pecked Jungkook's lips. "We can't, Kookie."

Jungkook kissed Taehyung's neck aggressively, kissing up and down his soft skin. "What're you talking about? Of course we can! I'll clean up the mess you don't have to worry about it."

Taehyung gently pushed Jungkook away. "Do you remember the last time that we did it? The next morning your dad caught us together."

A disappointing sigh left his lips. "Yeah. I know. It's just been so long and... you- you feel so good-"

"Stop! Stop! Stop, stop, stop!" Taehyung shouted, putting his hand over Jungkook's mouth and with his face red.

Jungkook chuckled and removed Taehyung's hand from over his mouth.

"Then... can I do something else?" Jungkook asked his boyfriend biting his lip.

Taehyung gulped but nodded in response.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand, stood up and walked him to the kitchen.

Taehyung's heart began to race when Jungkook gently rubbed his bottom lip.

Jungkook began to bend down and Taehyung felt his face flush red but excitement ran through his body.

Taehyung was suddenly lifted off of the floor by Jungkook. His hands were under Taehyung's thighs and Taehyung clung onto Jungkook so he wouldn't fall.

He would be lying if he said he wasn't disappointed. He thought they would be doing... other things right now.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook with a confused face, "Why are we doing this?"

Jungkook began to walk in circles around the kitchen, "I was on YouTube the other day and an ad suddenly came up, saying that being carried around like this and relaxing your body is therapeutic. And it's not like you can carry me, so I figured to just walk around with you in my arms."

Taehyung was really worried for Jungkook. He tightened his arms around Jungkook's neck. "Therapeutic, huh?"

"Mhm." Jungkook replied with a hum and continued pacing around the kitchen.

(^o^)

About 20 minutes had now passed since Jungkook began this therapeutic cuddle.

Taehyung kept wondering what could possibly be bothering Jungkook, while Jungkook sighed happily and felt much better after carrying his boyfriend around.

"This feels so nice." Jungkook blurted out feeling completely relaxed.

"Is something wrong? Something besides being upset that my mom's coming back tomorrow?" Taehyung asked while resting his head on Jungkook's muscly chest.

Jungkook didn't want to lie or keep anything from Taehyung. He knew that Taehyung would want to know and want to help. "Lately, I've been thinking about how life will be when I graduate high school. I don't want things between us to change. We won't be able to meet often, and we already have so much problems from not being able to act like a couple-"

Taehyung stopped Jungkook's rambling when he kissed him slowly but passionately.

Jungkook smiled into the kiss and set Taehyung down gently on the counter. "That was a nice surprise."

"Don't worry so much about the future. We'll figure something out so we can see each other when you're in collage and hang out a lot." Taehyung said panting a bit from their heated kiss from before.

A loving smile made its way to Jungkook's face. "You never fail to make me feel better."

Taehyung smiled proud. "I guess it's just what I'm best at."

to be continued...