nine

Jungkook carried Taehyung outside of the school. Even though Taehyung had regained consciousness, he still was barely able to hold himself up and was still pretty out of it.

Jimin followed the two of them to Jungkook's car. He was carrying their backpacks along with his. Jimin had opened the door for Jungkook to put Taehyung inside of it.

"Here Taehyung, eat and drink this." Jimin said, while handing Taehyung a water bottle and beef jerkey.

Taehyung smiled weakly and thanked Jimin for the food. A strong gust of wind flew by the boys and once it had gone away Taehyung was left shivering but tried to not make it noticeable.

But of course Jungkook noticed and took off his hoodie and helped Taehyung put it on. Jimin broke the silence, "So... what are you going to do now?"

Once the oversized hoodie was completely on Taehyung, he answered Jimin. "My dad and Lena went out of town for a few days so I called him and told him to call the office and just say he picked us up early, but I'll just be taking Taehyung home."

Jimin nodded looking kind of disappointed. Taehyung noticed but decided not to ask about it since Jungkook was there.

"Uhm, so you guys can't hang out right now?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook was about to answer but then Jimin interrupted him.

"Uhh do you guys know the new kid? He's coming over here right now." Jungkook looked over and instantly grew angry, "Jimin get out of here. Go back into the school. Now."

Jungkook had used his low tone voice and Jimin knew what that meant. He was a little butt hurt that his best friends were ignoring him. He grabbed his backpack and walked off but continued to watch from a distance.

Jungkook shut the door to Taehyung's side and began walking up to Suho.

Once they were face to face things got ugly.

Suho tried walking past Jungkook to the car but before he could, Jungkook pushed him back with lots of force, making Suho stumble backwards.

Suho tried to reason, "Look I just want to talk to Taehyung really quick, okay?"

Jungkook kept Suho in place not allowing him to take a step closer to the car. "That's too bad, he doesn't want to talk to you."

There was a bit of worry in Suho's eyes, "Wait do... did he tell you?"

Jungkook held onto Suho's shirt tightly, he had the scariest look on his face, "Tell me what?"

Suho was scared and it showed, "N-Nothing."

Jungkook pulled Suho in closer to his terrifying face, "Stay the fuck away from Taehyung. If I hear from anyone, that you so much as look at Taehyung... You'll regret it."

Suho was furious that someone had the guts to stand up to him, "Who the fuck are you to him?? His fucking cousin? I know him better than anyone!"

Jungkook had had enough and he punched Suho straight on his nose, causing it to bleed, "I'm his fucking boyfriend! Bitch."

There was sadness written all over Suho's face after those words had left Jungkook's mouth. It made the punch feel like nothing.

Suho looked over to the car where he could see Taehyung with his hoodie over his head, biting on his sleeves and tears escaping his eyes every few seconds. Taehyung was trying his best not to look at them and calm himself

Jungkook pushed Suho one more time to the ground, "Stay away from him. He is mine. I won't hesitate to break every bone in your body."