thirty-nine

lots of pics in this chapter

AUTHORNIM HAS BLESSED YOU ALL WITH A LONG FUNNY CHAPTER FILLED WITH ALL KINDS OF EMOTION!

thank you guys so much for being loving and telling me it's okay to do whatever i think is fitting for my book! 💜

"Uh... I guess we got here earlier than Jungkook and Lena. At least we have that to thank for my crazy ass driving." Hana said laughing.

Taehyung looked down at his himself pouting. He felt uncomfortable with this "disguise" that his Auntie forced him to wear.

Hana smiled at Taehyung, "How ya liking the outfit, Taetae?"

Taehyung glared at her playfully, "I bet you used the disguise excuse to get me to wear this outfit."

"Duh! That's exactly what I did

"Duh! That's exactly what I did. The shades would've been fine as a disguise... But look at all the stares you're getting! All the gay boys wanting to tap that ass of yours." Hana said hyping up her nephew.

Before Taehyung could say anything Hana's stomach interrupted with a loud and angry growl.

She laughed nervously, "Ha. Haha! Would it be okay if we went to go get some food and come right back?"

Taehyung smiled happily, "Yes!"

(^o^)

"Ah, I see her. She's right over there sitting outside." Lena pointed to a table outside with a blonde girl sitting alone.

Lena patted Jungkook's back, "Have fun! And text me when you need me to pick you up." And with that she walked out of the restaurant.

Jungkook looked back over at the girl sitting alone. He put his hand on the back of his neck, "...Can I just... leave?"

Probably not though. He was sure that Lisa had Lena's number so if he ditched the date she would let Lena know.

Jungkook took a deep breath and released it annoyed.

Do this for Taehyung. And when I come back home I can kiss his plumpy lips.

A wide smile made its way to Jungkook's lips thinking about Taehyung. He giggled, "Fuck it, it's only for a few hours."

He walked up to the table with the girl and pulled out a seat from in front of her.