twenty-five

Everyone turned to Jaeho in shock. Lena gasped, "Jaeho! What on earth has gotten into you?!"

Jaeho looked at his niece rudely, "Did I stutter? Get the fuck over here."

Christian got up glaring at Taehyung and grumpily sat next to his uncle.

Jungkook hurriedly walked to the empty chair besides Taehyung and grabbed his hand under the table.

Taehyung and Jungkook smiled at each other lovingly, but it didn't go unnoticed by their Auntie Hana.

Lena stared at her husband in disbelief, "I am so sorry, Hana. I don't know what's gotten into Jaeho-"

Hana began to laugh and her three sons looked at her confused, "Oh no, please don't apologize! My son's completely take after their father... They're fucking pricks."

Lena looked at Hana and at Jaeho back and fourth way too confused, "A-Am I missing something here?"

"Yeah. You're missing everything going down in your house..." Dean said drinking his wine.

Taehyung flinched at what Dean said. His hand began to tremble as Jungkook held it.

Lena looked at Dean curiously, "Excuse me?"

Jay looked at Dean smirking, "Oh you know... it's just... you're son is gay."

Lena turned her head to Taehyung. His eyes began to swell with tears as he felt the burning gaze of his disgusted mother. "Taehyung... you're gay?"

Jaeho looked at his wife with furrowed brows. What the fuck? This woman don't know her own son?

Jungkook looked at his cousins, ready to kill but then Taehyung distracted him.

"Yes. I am." Taehyung said looking down playing with Jungkook's hand.

Lena put her hand over her face confused, "A-Are you sure? Maybe-"

"It's not a stage mom, I'm not confused, I really am gay." Taehyung said.

He let out a breathe of... relief. It felt pretty good to let something he had hid for so long out. And he didn't feel scared because Jungkook was by his side.

Hana looked at the disappointment in Lena's face, "Do you not support gays?"

Lena groaned annoyed, "Ugh. I don't know. I mean he's still my son it's just... I don't know."

Hana was playing with her food with a fork and took a piece of her turkey and bit into it, "I think gays are cute."

Jay coughed and began laughing, "I don't know what's so cute about taking it up the ass... Ain't that right, Tae?"

Taehyung looked down ashamed thinking about what Jay had just said. He wanted to cry but he was just over it.

Jungkook got up and slammed his fist on the table, "I will fucking kill you if you don't SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Jay flinched at Jungkook's words.

Hana looked at her son disappointed. "Jay."

Jay turned to his mom arrogantly, "Yeah?"

Everyone's eyes widened when Hana landed a harsh cold slap on her son's face. The red hand mark on his face was very noticeable.

She peacefully grabbed her wine and took a sip of it, "Don't ever disrespect gays." She looked at his with dead cold eyes, "I will literally fucking disown you."

Hana turned to Lena with a smile, "I have bitch ass sons, that's something to be ashamed of. Your son's sexuality and him being able to come to terms that he wants to love whoever he loves, thats beautiful."

Lena smiled and began laughing, "Your sons really are bitches. Hahaha."

"I know right? Hahaha. They take after their father who's always at work... Maybe I should be gay." Hana said actually thinking about it.

Lena put her hand over her heart, "Oh my god, yes! Get your own, girl!"

Taehyung, Jungkook, Jaeho and the three lil shits all watched as Lena and Hana bonded easily.

"Taehyung." Lena said turning to her son.

Taehyung was nervous, "Yes?"

Jungkook played with his hand more under the table, as a way to show he was going to be okay.

"You can love whoever you want to love. You are my son and I will always love you. Just don't lie to me anymore, okay?" Lena said lovingly to her son.

Jungkook felt guilty. He knew that Taehyung would never want to lie to his mom but they had to.

Taehyung thanked his mom and smiled to himself relieved.

Hana smiled at Lena's approval. She looked over at her own sons and they all flinched at her angry look, "Boys. Leave."

Dean looked at his mom confused, "You're not coming with us?"

She laughed, "Nah I'm staying with these people they're fun."

Christian raised his voice, "How the hell are we supposed to get home?"

"Walk pussies! Go! NOW!" Hana said at her lazy spoiled children.

They all glared at Jungkook and Taehyung who were smiling happily.

Hana let out a relaxing breath. "Great. Now let's eat!"

(^o^)

Hana grabbed her designer bag, thanked Lena for the food, and hugged her brother goodbye.

Before she left Taehyung ran up to her, "Wait! Auntie Hana!"

She turned around to see Taehyung, "Yes, Taehyung?"

"I... I just wanted to thank you. If it wasn't for you, I don't think my mom would've agreed to my sexuality being okay." Taehyung said shyly.

Hana smiled at Taehyung, "Of course, darling. I don't think anyone should go through the disapproval of that... You and Jungkook are dating right?"

Taehyung looked up suprised at her. "H-How..."

"It's the way he looks at you. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. I support young love. Besides, Jungkook has always been like a son to me, especially because my sons are terrible. I've always wanted a daughter, and I think you fit that spot perfectly." Hana said ruffling Taehyung's hair and giggling.

Taehyung smiled brightly at her, "Thank you so so much. For everything."

Jungkook came up from behind Taehyung wrapping his arm around his waist, "I knew that you knew."

Hana laughed, "I am very smart when it comes to things like love. Come here."

The three of them hugged. It felt really nice to be accepted by family.

Hana froze, "Hold up, Jaeho know?" Both boys nodded. "And Lena doesn't?" Both boys nodded.

She gasped exaggerating, "Ohhh. So that's why he snapped at Christian."

Taehyung laughed and nodded.

"Alright boys. I better get going, but if you guys ever need my help with anything just let me know. And if you boys ever need to get out of your house... if you guys want to be alone together, you know who to call." Hana said winking at her nephews.

Jungkook smiled widely, "Thank you so much Auntie, I will take you up on that offer." Jungkook smirked at Taehyung.

Taehyung blushed and looked away.

Hana laughed, "Figured. Night boys." She said leaving.

to be continued...