forty-nine

Taehyung scrunched his nose in his sleep suddenly feeling annoyed.

What's that smell? It wasn't letting him sleep.

"Mmm." Taehyung whined in his sleep not liking the smell.

He moved around in place trying everything before he resorted to his last option and decided to miserably wake up.

Taehyung groaned and sat up with his hands over his eyes.

He rubbed his eyes and as soon as he opened them, he was greeted by four crazy people smiling at him with a cake.

"Mm." Taehyung instantly closed his eyes again and threw the blanket on top of his head, lying back down in bed.

"I feel you." Yoongi whispered in between a yawn. Everyone looked at Yoongi, quietly laughing.

Jungkook handed Hoseok the cake, "Here, hold this real quick."

Jungkook climbed onto the bed and laid beside sleeping Taehyung. He put his arm around Taehyung's covered body, "Baby! Do you know what day it is?"

Taehyung whined, "Christmas."

Everyone looked at Jungkook confused.

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders. "No, baby. We're a few days past Christmas."

"Thanksgiving." Taehyung replied just trying to go back to sleep.

"I said past that." Jungkook said tired of playing this guessing game.

Hoseok looked at Jungkook with a concerned face, "Oh shit. Wait did you drug him again?"

"No! I wouldn't drug him on his birthday that's so fucked up." Jungkook said offended.

Hoseok laughed a bit. "So, not his birthday but any other day is good-"

"Oh! I get it. You're still salty cause of your broken balls, huh?" Jungkook said with an evil smile.

"BITCH, I will fucking choke you! And for the record they're not broken! Just... a little bruised-"

"Guys!" Jimin rolled his eyes at his friends bickering back and forth and walked up to the sleeping birthday boy. "Taehyung! It's your birthday today, you know!"

Taehyung lifted the blanket from over his face with twinkling eyes. "Jimin? You're here?"

"Of course I'm here, everyone's here. Did you think we would miss your birthday?" Jimin said about to hug Taehyung.

But then Jungkook shoved Jimin out of the way making him fall on the floor.

Jungkook jumped on Taehyung while pouting jealousy, "How come you're so happy to see him?"

"He's my best friend." Taehyung replied in his morning voice.

"And?!" Jungkook said dramatically. He looked over at Yoongi and got even more mad seeing how he helped Jimin up but didn't seem mad.

He gave Yoongi a look, "Why aren't you mad? He's your boyfriend and he just tried to hug someone else."

Yoongi looked at Jungkook like he was insane. "They're best friends and were just going to hug. If he was trying to do something that I didn't like I would say something but this isn't like that."

"You have some serious jealousy issues. It's kind of weird cause you weren't like that with any of your ex's." Hoseok said laughing.

Jungkook was annoyed with everyone but felt his heart thump at the adorable sight of Taehyung's messy morning hair. "Baby go get dressed and then we'll eat some cake, okay?"