eleven

"Do you want anything to drink?" Yoongi asked with his head inside of his huge refrigerator.

Jimin was looking around the room seeing photographs and the nice furniture. "Oh uhm... sure. What do you have?"

Yoongi looked in his refrigerator and made a hissing sound with his teeth, "Everything."

Jimin giggles, "Oh uhm, okay. Can I have a sprite?"

Yoongi nodded and gave Jimin a sprite can and got one for himself as well. "So... are you just not going to tell me what's going on with you at home?"

Jimin took a sip of his sprite and looked back at Yoongi, "No." He laughed.

Yoongi gently smiled, "You can act like it's funny, but I know you're hurting, Jimin."

Jimin stopped laughing and stayed quiet.

Yoongi felt bad, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

Jimin looked into Yoongi's dark eyes, "Why do you want to know about me?"

Yoongi smirked.

Jimin continued, "I'm serious, why are you so interested in learning about me?"

Yoongi rested his head on his hand still looking at Jimin. "Honestly... I think it's because you seem broken."

Jimin stayed even quieter than before.

"And you're beautiful as hell too. But if you really are broken, then we have something in common." Yoongi said and took a chug and his drink.

(^o^)

Taehyung was drying his hair with a towel as he walked out of his bathroom and into his bedroom.

Jungkook was dead asleep on his bed, hugging a pillow as a substitute for Taehyung. He had placed it there so he could go take a shower.

He was wearing shorts along with Jungkook's oversized dark grey hoodie. He walked over to his bed, trying his best to take silent steps in attempt to not wake Jungkook up.

He slowly sat down next to Jungkook on his bed. He stared at him for a while and gently played with his hair.

Jungkook sniffled aggressively in response and began moving around on Taehyung's bed. He groaned softly and squeezed the pillow tighter and even lightly pecked it without fully waking up. He obviously thought it was Taehyung.

Taehyung covered his mouth trying not to laugh but it was too hard. He blurted out a loud, "Pffffft." And silently laughed.

Jungkook groaned annoyed, he slowly stirred awake and looked over at the thing that he was cuddling with. His eyes shot open wide when he saw that he wasn't holding his boyfriend and it was instead a pillow.

Jungkook pushed the pillow away from him and pulled Taehyung into a tight warm cuddle. Jungkook kissed his cheek, "Mmm mine. My itty witty bebe. You're so cute!"

Jungkook began rambling praises to Taehyung making Taehyung blush madly. Jungkook started rubbing his cheek on Taehyung's cheek.

Taehyung was laughing, he had felt so happy. Jungkook was so cute and always showed him love.

Jungkook held Taehyung closer to him, almost about to drift back to sleep. But then he remembered the events of what happened earlier that day.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook said trying not to sound uneasy.

Taehyung had his eyes closed peacefully ready to sleep some more. "Hmm?"

Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's ear still holding him, "Taehyung... At some point you're going to have to tell me... about what ever happened."

Taehyung opened his eyes instantly getting teary eyed. He took a deep breath and turned to face Jungkook, "I know."

Jungkook grabbed the back of Taehyung's neck and pulled him into a sweet small kiss. "Tell me, please Taehyung."

Taehyung pressed his lips into a tight line, trying not to start sobbing. He just slowly nodded and they both sat up ready to talk.

To be continued...

PLS READ VERY IMPORTANT!!!😬😣
i just wanted to say from here on out the story is going to get really difficult to read. and by that i mean depressing themes, death, a whole lot of other shit and if you're not comfortable with it pls don't continue to read. for those of you readers who are sensitive to that type of content i am so sorry and i really am going to miss you guys thank you for all the love and support ❤️☹️

For sensitive readers, I posted a new Yoonmin book on my account called, "That's my Bitch." It won't be as dark as this book is.

im sure a lot of y'all are going to be mad for changing the book's happy and cute themes a bit. but that's not life. i wanted this book to be very realistic and to actually represent someone who learned to love. that's the whole point in the books so pls don't hate. thank you