thirty-three

Jungkook smiled happily with one hand on the steering wheel and the other intertwined with Taehyung's hand.

He kept stealing glances at Taehyung who was staring out the window smiling to himself.

Jungkook tried focusing on the road but he kept looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled proudly, "Why are you smiling so much, Kookie?"

"I don't know... Why do you have to be so pretty, Taehyungie?" Jungkook said smirking.

Taehyung giggled and bit his sleeve, "Well why do you have to be so... *mumbling* "

Jungkook pulled lightly on Taehyung's hand, "What was that?"

Taehyung blushed and hid his face in his sleeve, "Why do you have to be so handsome? It makes me jealous."

Jungkook widened his eyes and looked over at Taehyung, "You think I'm handsome?!"

"Keep your eyes on the road!" Taehyung said pointing ahead.

He looked back at the road and couldn't get rid of the big ass smile plastered on his face.

"Taehyungie thinks I'm handsome?!" He said laughing out loud super giddy inside.

Taehyung pouted annoyed, "Who cares?! Everyone thinks you're handsome! And the whole world probably wants to kiss you and do sexual stuff with you and make lots of beautiful babies with yo-"

Jungkook brought Taehyung's hand to his lips and kissed his hand gently. "I don't care what anyone else thinks of me. You're the only person who's opinion I care for."

Taehyung pulled his hand from Jungkook and faced away from him looking out the window completely.

Jungkook got scared, "Baby, are you mad? I'm sorry if I said something that made you mad. Did I make you mad? Please talk to me. You're not going to talk to me? Taehyung..."

Taehyung flinched upon hearing Jungkook say his name that way. "I'm not mad! My face is just... I'm blushing, okay?! Give me a minute to go back to normal."

"Hehehehehe. Can we hold hands again at least?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung's face began to calm down, "...yes."

They held hands once again, and made their way to a mall far away from their school. The boys weren't trying to run into anybody from their school or anyone that knew them.

As sad as that sounds, they were excited that they would get time alone together to hang out, cause it doesn't happen often.

to be continued...