My Darling Edgeypoo

Summary: Wendy Oldbag gets a heart attack and sent to the hospital, after returning back from a Steel Samurai Convention with Miles Edgeworth. In the hospital, they reminiscence about old memories. In doing so, they reveal the cold, harsh truth of Oldbag's crush on Miles Edgeworth.

Miles Edgeworth had returned back from a Steel Samurai Convention. Of course, to make sure he didn't make a scene of himself, he dressed in a Steel Samurai cosplay. Because he was covered from head to toe, no one would see who it was underneath the costume. It also gave him an advantage to participate in activities he normally would not do in public. Unfortunately, there was one individual that knew he went, when he'd arrive and the amount of times he went there and, to make sure that person didn't spread gossip, he... had to bring said person with him.

Edgeworth followed the woman in the Pink Princess costume to the back of the convention where they were free to take off their costumes without anyone seeing. After taking off his Steel Samurai head, the Pink Princess took off her head, showing who else but Wendy Oldbag. This was the condition the proud prosecutor had to stick to, if he was to make sure this woman didn't spread gossip about him going to these conventions.

"Edgeypoo, you truly are such a fine gentleman. This is the best date I've been to since the last one," Oldbag swooned as Edgeworth cringed, trying to control himself from sighing. The things he does to avoid gossip.

"It's not a date. I simply am cosplaying with an acquaintance I agreed to take with me. Nothing more," Edgeworth corrected.

"Acquaintance!?" Oldbag gasped, looking incredibly frustrated. "Is that what you call this? What about all we've been through together? You always seclude yourself from everything, then avoid me, but next thing you know, you contact me. I swear, I haven't been this frustrated since the time I was bailed out at a Madonna Concert during the time I was..."

Oldbag kept going on and on to the point where Edgeworth couldn't understand what was being said anymore. He just continued taking off his costume before making his way to the car, setting it in the trunk. Eventually, he cleared his throat to make Oldbag stop nagging, so she can also remove her costume. No, they are not naked under the cosplay; stop thinking dirty thoughts, you perverts!

"Hmph, fine! Be that way!" Oldbag grumbled as she removed her cosplay. After closing the trunk, she sighed. "I suppose I can't stay mad at you, Edgeypoo. You maybe hard to read, but you're still such a sw-"

That was when Edgeworth heard some sort of sickly gasping. Turning to the elderly woman, his eyes widened as soon as he saw Oldbag clutching her chest. Heart attack! Running to her aid, Edgeworth turned his head to the location of the nearest hospital before turning back to the elderly woman.

"I'm taking you to the hospital!" Edgeworth said, helping Oldbag to the car.

"What's- neh!" Oldbag choked as she laid at the front seat of the car.

Edgeworth quickly went to the driver's seat, then turned on the car before making his way to the nearest hospital. He instructed her to hold on and that they were almost there. Oldbag looked so helpless and fragile. It was the opposite from who she normally is. Edgeworth knew that no matter how annoying, naggy and perverted this woman was, she was still an elderly lady. She is not immortal or had many years to live. Luckily, the hospital was a very short distance away and Oldbag was admitted right away. Edgeworth met with the doctor, who was looking after her.