Thanksgiving One-Shot

This has nothing to do with the plot. This is just a holiday special!  Mmkay? Happy Thanksgiving! Oh...hope you like the picture I drew with the gang!
...

Trunks, Shalay, and Goten stood in the kitchen; staring at the empty pots and pans. They sighed in unison before looking some more. Goten cleared his throat and scratched the back of his head.

"So um. This thanksgiving thing. It was on the television and it seemed like the food just magically appeared on this day. But... " Shalay flailed her arms in the air, "There's no food!" She began to inhale and exhale crazily. She ran to one of the drawers and pulled out a paper bag. She started to use it to catch her breath. Trunks rolled his eyes and flipped his lavender locks out of his face.

"Obviously," He said, "Its only capable of granting Americans a feast. So we must become... Americans!"

"B-become Amer... " The two not-so-bright ones slowly stuttered.

"Yes, Americans!  Now let's begin."

...(*゚▽゚)ノ...

Shalay and Goten sat on the living couch of Capsule Corp as Trunks stumbled into the room with a demonstration board and a pointer. They watched curiously as he unsteadily tried to set it up. "Do you need some help, " Shelby offered meekly. Trunks whipped the pointer way too close to her face. "Hush Neko-Woman. I got this!"

Trunks rolled his neck and shoulders. He pulled a pair of fake glasses out of his pocket for effect, of course. "This," He pointed to a map of America, "is America. And this right here, is Japan. Are you with me people?" Goten nodded and Shalay counted on her fingers.

She threw up six finger in the air. "I think I got it!  The answer is two!" Trunks faced palmed.

"Anyway. America and Japan are very different. Americans are fat,  lazy, blond haired, blue-eyed, idiots." Trunks slid the pointer back into its slot. "Now that concludes my presentation."

Goten laughed a bit in confusion, "What does this mean for us? I'm very lost and hungry. And hungry. And umm hungry." Trunks was in Goten's face in an instant. "Think Goten!  We have a certain person who falls into almost every category I before mentioned!" The two devils slowly smirked at each other and turned their attention to Shalay, who was still counting.

...d=(´▽`)=b...

"I feel funny in this," Shalay whined while tugging on her new attire. It was short blue jeans shorts, a pink plaid shirt, boots,  and a cowgirl hat. There were slots cut for her tail and ears, of course.

"I think you look nice!" Goten said with a chirpy voice. Trunks t'sked at them both. "I guess she looks... Some what okay." Shalay blushed from their compliments.

"Oh do I?  For real?  Goten do you like this outfit?  I can wear it on our wedding day!" Goten's bugged out and he choked on his own spit. "Or maybe Trunks thinks I should wear it at mine and his wedding?" Trunks' face turned a deep red and he grit his teeth.

"Cut it out!  You watch too much reality television like those silly Americans! Now to the task at hand. Do something... American-y." He twirled his wrist in a way to find his words.

"Okay!" Shalay swiftly nodded. "First I will... Not care about my grades, next I'll eat in huge portions, after I go to the StarBucks!" Goten applauded and Trucks grinned in approval. He patted his finger tips together evilly.

"Excellent!"

...≧∇≦...

Our three heroes found themselves back in the empty kitchen patiently waited. Trunks' eye twitched as he slowly more irritated. "We've been waiting for," He checked the time,  "ten seconds and still... No food!"

"I think you did it wrong," Goten muttered to Trunks.

Trunks pushed him and hissed, "Me?  If anything it was Shalay who screwed it all up!  Now we can't eat!"

Shalay scoffed and stomped her cowgirl boots. "Yeah right? This was your dumb ol'plan in the first place. Got that Lover Boy?! Now say something else and you're in for a real ol' fashioned country butt whippin'."

Gohan came in the kitchen just in time to see the three amigos wrestling on the floor. "Hey!" They froze.  Shalay had Goten's hand in her mouth while Trunks was pulling on Goten's hair. Goten was in mid-kick to Shalay's skull. "Why are you all fighting?"

They started to talk all at once and point fingers. Gohan came down to their level and started to untangle their limbs. "Shalay tell me what happened."

"Pfft, girl lover!" Trunks ground out before Gohan flicked his forehead. Shalay explained it all in one breathe. She fell to the floor feeling a bit light headed afterwards.

"Wait..Thanksgiving isn't celebrated here guys. Its an American holiday to give thanks for their country and their loved ones,  among other things." Goten frowned at Gohan's explanation.

"But we have all those things too! Why can't WE eat turkey?"

"Because...well uh... Because...actually I don't see any reason why not." Gohan studdered. "Hey, where's mom I want turkey!"

...^ω^...

Happy Turkey Day Guys!!  Enjoy yourself!! 

Next chapter will be plot structured!  (╥╯﹏╰╥)ง