I'm onto you

Lefty's p.o.v
   "Huh foxy do you seriously not remember that?" I asked "yes of course I didn't know that why didn't you or Bryan tell me and the others?" He yelled with serious concern in his voice "well I saw it one day and when I confronted Bryan he said he could handle it and that he was fine I believed him and told him to tell you guys he said he would and then he left with Jon" I said simply "....lefty....he lied he never told any of us"I was shocked to say the least Bryan promised he would tell the others." Well if he thinks it's so fun to hide secrets then let's look trough his stuff or spy on him or something like that" I rambled "well mate me don't know if that be a good idea" foxy tried to reason but I grabbed him by his hand off to spy on Bryan.
                    Time skip

"Shhhh foxy make sure to be quite and make sure he doesn't see ya" I whispered and he shook his head in response it was muffled through the glass but I could hear him fine. "Yes molten im making you a suit" 'huh' I thought why did he say molten "yes a new one" he sounded A bit ticked off " I get it molten" Bryan said as he built what I could only imagine to be a new suit "Jon said I needed to make a new suit for your soul or hell punish me again" I perked up slightly what did he mean punish and what did he mean again?" I know I'm a mistake molten" Bryan said monotone."foxy let's go" I said as I looked to make sure Bryan wasn't looking this way then we both got up and bolted off when we got to a safe distance foxy began yelling my ear off. I couldn't focus on what he was yelling about though all I could think about is what I just saw 'im onto you Bryan.