explaining

*certain cannon events shall be changed for the sake of the fanfiction"
Bryan's p.o.v
"Calm down, calm down I'll tell you!" I shouted, they all sat around to listen." Alright I will give you the long and short of it, when William killed all of those children he was being controlled Wich happened again recently when he locked me away to watch all of you die, the ones I watched die were Orville, Rockstar foxy, neddbear, happy frog, molten, and of course springtrap and technically Rockstar Freddy died in the process, any questions?" I asked "well how did they all die?" Baby asked with a sad tone after all I never told her any details or who I watched die I just told her it happened. "I cut Orville's head off with a golden axe, burned R.S foxy in lava, crushed neddbear, electrocuted happy frog, lefty made molten drop into lava, and spring and R.S Freddy died in the portal" I finished in a monotone voice. "Why did you say 'I' like you did it?" Ballora asked narrowing her eyes as she protectively grabbed her daughter. "Well you see I did actually kill Orville but I would have died if I didn't you see most of you were under springtraps control who was under *********'s control, anyway foxy convinced me to press a button that would end his life because if I didn't I would die or we would both die, I pressed a button that ended up killing neddbear and well happy frog died cause of how much of an idiot I am and cause I couldn't solve a stupid riddle"" I cried "NO! Remember I couldn't solve it either plus you had no idea the button would have killed neddbear and If you didn't kill Orville or press foxys button we would probably all be scrap!" Lefty yelled. I leaned on his shoulder as he hugged me and Led me to the hotel room to rest for a little he told me he would get Jon to handle some stuff for me but once he left the room I immediately started to work I didn't deserve rest not after harming the things I swore to protect I couldn't let myself sleep or eat or anything like that because I had to devote my life to serving others my life means nothing.
Lefty's p.o.v
I came back an hour later to check on Bryan only to see him working "what you working on bud?" I asked as I walked behind him Bryan flinched slightly but settled down he began to ask me If there was anything he could do to make up for the whole crying on me and making me carry him here thing that happened earlier "well..."

Hey guys I'm evil so I end Chapter's in cliffhangers also if you notice some of the titles for old chapters changed just forget about it I am doing something rn.