hospital visit

Bryan's p.o.v
      I sat down listing to music in my hotel room. I quietly hummed along "hey Bryan!" Helpy yelled almost making me fall off of my bed "h-hey helpy you r-really freaked me out there hehe" I giggled akwardly. " look I may not like him but we're going to go get Jon, you've been crazy worried about him so we'll go pick him up from the hospital" I was so happy I decided to ignore the fact that she said she didn't like Jon. "Are we there yet!" Helpy screamed she had been at it for the past half hour "no..." I was irritated to say the least. "Are we hear yet?" She complained "YES!" I yelled, she got real quiet after that. I parked my car and went into the hospital by myself since helpy didn't want to come in with me she was a helping robot meaning she was aloud in most facilities. "Oh mister films I'm assuming your here for your friend jon?" Kally asked me "kally what did I say? call me Bryan" she giggled "Right, right Bryan, can't thank you enough for saving my patient the other day never got to say thanks before you left, oh right sorry about that he's in room 201 you already know your way around so bye for now" she smiled and sat down to do more work I walked up the stairs and after a short while appeared infront of door 201. "Hey Jon I called you already are you ready to go?" He didn't respond so I assumed he was asleep. I opened the door and saw I was very wrong he was getting dressed I stepped inside the room but did not look up at him. "I'm done changing so come here!" He said in his signature demanding voice. I slowly stepped forward and he placed his hand on my shoulder my eyes stayed glued to the floor "I'm sorry" he said "What!" I almost yelled he leaned on my shoulder and started crying "I'm so sorry about what I did to you" Jon continued to cry as I pet his hair "its alright"