accusations pt 2

Bryan's p.o.v
   "What?" I asked "you told me that molten left but yesterday I saw you talking to him even though he wasn't there and you said some disturbing thIgnS TooO"his voice getting weirder as he slowly shut off man if I didn't catch him he would have landed face first I lifted him up and messed with his memory box. I sighed it seems all I do now adays is erase memories. Bryan walked off not knowing that Jon was watching him.
Jon's p.o.v
      I came to check if Bryan was done with moltens new suit when I heard something weird like alot of clanking. I peeked around the corner and Bryan was messing with lefty? "Huh?" I said to myself Bryan didn't seem to notice me he stuffed something inside lefty and walked off "whatever...he better have that suit done" I said agitated as I walked past the powerd off black bear animatronic and went to Bryan's office "bryan~" I coed out into the empty hallway "you better be done with that suit" I said opening the door he stood there working on the new suit "well is it done yet"I asked "no...sir" he said looking at the floor "well then I'll have to teach you a lesson follow me" "yes sir"
Bryan's p.o.v
   Every inch of my body hurt but I knew better than to scream Jon would just get mad " well well well what do we have here" he asked as he forcefully grabbed my face "what's this eyepatch for?" He asked he lifted it up and ran out of the room screaming about how he was going to puke. While he was busy puking his guts out I cleaned the blood off me and then the floors and walls. He came back some puke still dripping out of his mouth he leaned down and french kissed me I had no will to fight back he slapped me and left as I held back the urge to puke as well.