Chapter 4

Road to Hawaii

Katie looked at me as I was packing my clothes. It was Thursday night, and in two days, she will be going to get married to someone else. How can I let it happen? How can I let her marry someone when she is married to me? She is my wife and there is no way Miss Morgan is escaping from my sight again. No, she had to pay what she did. She has to pay and she will pay heftily.

"Sam, I don't like the look on your face, please don't do anything you are planning to do." She told me. "I am not going to do anything anyone doesn't deserve, meanwhile you and David, keep on working on the quotations and file them, you know what you have to do, and that no one other than us should know this."

"Sam are you very much sure that you wish to do this?" I nodded. "I have to do this; I have to see the end of this. I have to see the end of this, if I didn't, I will forever regret missing a chance of doing something epic. I don't want to, miss this one chance of humiliating my father where it will hurt him the most" I told her. "I love you sometimes for your wicked ways." I laughed. "Oh you will see it more now, much more than before."

I saw my home for one last time. Next time I am here, I am not coming back alone. I am going to bring the house down, and then take what is mine rightfully. Whether by his will or by my own. But I am not going to come down without my prize. I have to get that.

I said goodbye to Katie and David and told them to continue their work. They smiled at me. "Go and get her back Samuel" I am trust me Katie and she is not going to like it, not a bit. I walked towards my plane. "Welcome aboard sir, the pilot will be on the course to Hawaii in few, enjoy your flight." I nodded. "You need something?" He asked.

"Some think hard will suffice" I told her. "I will be back with just the thing" She walked away. I remember how much she wanted to visit Hawaii. Iris, always wanted to come here, she had made plans so many of them, she wanted to do so much after she come here. She wanted to run through the sandy beaches of the Hawaii. Visit many islands as she could.

Indulged into the local culture. She was like that; she saw the world a little differently then us. She saw it in different light, wanted to enjoy it, know it in her own way, And Hawaii was one of those location interested her. I have no idea why. She just was a wild and free spirit, I wanted to run wild with her. I wanted to see the world as she does. Walk in her shoes, and be happy.

I just wished to be happy, I wanted her to be happy, and I wanted that happy life with her, but she had taken it all. Why on earth she had hurt me this much. My father had hurt me again and again, he hurt my mother, my sister, her little daughter. He is not a man but a monster. But the real pain, it comes from her betrayal. I trusted her with my heart, I trusted her with more. I opened my heart to her, she got in and destroyed me from within. I cannot now ever be the same.

I have broken before. But she, what she did siding with my father, and then played me to the end. It destroyed me fully. It had destroyed me, whatever good I had in me, Whatever I had preserved in me, whatever the good I had in me, it is just gone, it is gone and I don't think it is going to come back, it is not. Not now, not even when she comes back.

Oh no she will not come back, but I will make her come back, she is mine and I don't let go of the things which are mine very easily

She is like the drugs in my system and I need more of it, even if I know she is bad for me and my healthy mind, but I need her anyway. And when did god things ever interested me? Never that is. I have lived a dangerous life, A life which I kept private all this time. In a way no one knows me well, not like those two, and yes at a point my own father forced me to live like that, on streets as a homeless man, scavenging for food all the time.