Chapter 19

Love never ends

Rose was looking at me and my driver. "Samuel, I known you for being responsible and you? You are into this too Ezra? How could you both just run off into the night without telling anyone anything?" She asked. "Did you forget you have a pregnant wife at home?" She pointed her finger to me. And you. Your kid is your responsibility too you know," She said to Ezra.

"Hermana, don't be angry, Iris told me that she wanted to spend today in house with me instead of going out, so I thought I might also prepare a surprise for her. Ezra was just helping me so don't you dare say a word to him. He was doing this from the goodness of his heart," I told her. "Then why didn't you told me? I could have helped you. Or you think I am not good enough to be included in your plans anymore hermano?"

Her eyes narrowed at us, "Sorry, but I wanted to be the one to do this for her seeing how much I had hurt her it seems fair that I get to do this for her." I said looking down. "Fine, do whatever you like to, I won't interfere it is just that I am afraid, after the incident in the hospital, I am afraid that he might again try and harm you and it is not something I can take anymore. You are my family Sam, someone I thought I don't have, you know after getting you back, mere thought of losing you is disastrous. I cannot do this."

I hugged her tightly, "Hey sis, I am not going anywhere, I promise you this, you and I are a team an unbreakable team, nothing will take us apart not even him. I promise I will never worry you again ever. I promise hermano, now, can you help me I have much to do. So much, and you know I was thinking after all this is over I shall do everything properly, from the engagement to the wedding? Will you help me in that?" She nodded. And I placed a kiss on her forehead.

"She is not wrong you know? It can hurt you badly. For some reason he have a vendetta against you and he will not stop hurting you for anything." I smirked. "But when the most trusted men turn against him where will he go? He will have no where to run then, I will get him where I want him." I told Ezra. "Then?" Lucian asked. "Check mate." I said smiling.

"that is a good plan but you need to be careful about how you procced, for you are not dealing with a normal person, he is kind of mad and can do anything to make sure he emerges victor in this." I looked at them and nodded. I know very well, how much he likes to manipulate people so that he can do whatever he wish to. And that is not something one want to experience, Like I did. How much I had suffered in his hands, doing his biddings, had only broken me to a point where I can no longer take it.

I saw Iris was still sleeping. I took my clothes off and slid into the bed next to her. She turned around and buried herself in my chest "Sam, Don't leave me, I love you. I always have" She whispered in her sleep. "I am not hermosa, I am not leaving you, not for anything and from this moment I shall dedicate my life for your and this little angel's betterment." I kissed her forehead and she snuggled into me a little more.

Next morning I woke up with her still snuggling to me. I can get used to this treatment every single day. But what I need is to secure their future. I got up and covered her properly. I saw the house was fairly empty that means they left. So, I decided to make her a healthy and hearty breakfast. I wanted to surprise her as soon as she woke up.

I saw her coming out of the room with her robe and her slippers on trying to rub the sleep off her eyes. "Tired baby?" I asked. "Sleepy still." She said. "Come here" I opened my arms and she walked right into them. I hugged her placing a kiss on her forehead.

 "where you were last night?" She asked suddenly. "With you where could I be if not here Love?" I asked. "I saw you leave." She did huh? "And then I waited and waited and then I don't know when I fell asleep." She said.