Epilogue

Two Years Later

Axton and I walked back from her mother's grave. Not that he knew about it. "Dad, do I have to go back to that place again?" he asked. His father must have been very handsome because it shows. "Which place?" I asked. "Canada? To Grandma's?" I nodded. "That is a nice place and your grandma adores you, beside the boarding school is quite nice. It is the one I went to. It would be great for you to one day succeed me in my business Axton"

"But I want to attend regular school, with you and mom and Princess" I ruffled his hairs. "I heard they got an excellent basketball program this year" "Not the hairs" Axton complains. "Tell me one thing, is there is a specific reason why you don't want to go? Is something happened?" I asked. He shook his head. "ok, how about a deal?" I asked and he looked at me "Deal?" he asked. "For every week you complete you will earn a token to go to regular high school? If you complete your initial years there, you can go to the high school here in New York"

He looked at the road thinking and then nodded. "Only if you visit with princess" "I will every weekend and we will do something fun, just you me and Princess while mom attends to her boring patients", he laughed at that. "I will tell her." He said getting into the car. "I thought it is our secret Son" I said. "Then I will tell aunt, she will listen and she will hit you from heaven" Like mother like son, he got her wits. "How about MacDonald's?" I asked. "Now you talking"

I kissed on Iris's lips. She was surprised. "How was the father son date? Have you convinced him?" Iris asked whisking something. "Yes, I did, and I said he can attain regular high school." I told her. "But there was a point of sending him there because they were going to take extra time in teaching him, and his condition will make him source of bullying in regular school." I pulled her close. "You think too much mom, he is our son, he can tackle that and if he cannot we will help him tackle it." I said kissing her forehead.

"Now I know I haven't been at home much lately trying to salvage whatever, I can for the empire for my son and daughter, and I have been neglecting you too; for that I want to apologize." I said holding her hand after she done putting the cookie tray in the oven for baking. My thirty-month-old girl have a sweet tooth. Which I admit she had gotten for me. "I am not complaining Sam, I have Katie and her daughter coming in for play dates with our Sera, also I have the clinics now I am fully qualified pediatric."

I pulled her closer. "Sometimes you are harder to understand, I thought you like to keep me captive, but now you seem not to." I said. "So you are complaining me not taking out the handcuffs?" she asked. I smiled; I love her this side. Her possessive side. "Maybe I will do tonight, will you comply my slave?" She asked seductively running her forefinger over my chest. "How can I not Mistress?"

"Katie told me about you and her, she told me how you had saved her from her father, and he was out to get both of you. That was after you declared that you had nothing to do with your father, he used Katie as a bait to lure you back to him. But her mother helped you two escape with new identities, and helped you as much as she can." I nodded. "Did she tell you I was her first?" I asked. "She did, she told her that you have saved her from some bad people and when you held to yourself into that roof and the loft you shared with her, one thing led to another and..."

"That was a nicer version of stating things, I had a panic attack, she was the one who saved me. She held me in her arms, while I was injured from the recent attack we had. The loft was a rental, not nicest place but it was somewhat peaceful. The roof where we often dreamed about the life we wanted and, in the morning, we woke and head towards the restaurant we worked for."

"When I was vulnerable, I was angry, I was thinking irrationally she prevented me from acting recklessly and it often involved her being on the receiving end of it. She had let me use her body, as I see fit. And being my girlfriend in name would protect her from many threats she have to face in day to day life." I felt her holding my hand. "And then she met her true love, I remember how happy she was when David asked her out." I smiled at the memory. "And you let her go?" I nodded.