Chapter 18

The Phase two

I saw the boundary of the facility approaching. It was made so that no one could actually try and run away from here. Also, they use various methods of punishment for those who do. It is quite exotic and not very pleasurable experience, as I said, this place is not paradise for everyone.

 I approached the gates and the guard stopped me. "Sir, this is a private facility which no can approach without permission."

My Driver handed him something. "My employer have the permission, now, how about not angering him further and opening the gates?" The guard moved back and told something over intercom. After that the heavy metal doors opened. And my driver drove in. Someone is not going to like that I have disturbed his sleep in the middle of the night. But I never did cared.

As soon as the car stopped guards surrounded it. I was expecting this much. "King you have a very bad habit of waking me in middle of the night. What is that you want now?" "Is that how you greet old friend Hans?" I asked, not coming out of the car. "You are hardly a friend, more like a business partner, if I can call you that, you only come to me when you have something special you want for me to do. So tell me what is it? I need to catch some sleep." I smirked.

"So, is that daughter of yours still upset from the last time?" I asked. "You have broken heart of my little Princess King, I shall never forgive you for that." It was her fault to seduce a married man, all I did was to return the favour. 

"I am here for my special consignment, If you have it ready" I asked him. "Your special consignment is being taken care of by my daughter, you will have no problem in meeting her again do you?" I chuckled. "Lead the way."

I saw the red headed beauty in leather and fishnet, her style haven't changed a bit. She turned around and looked at me. Has my eyes deceiving me? Is that you Samuel King? How dare you show your face to me again?" She asked. 

"In my defence I didn't knew you were Hans's daughter." She placed a gun on my head, "Tell me a good reason why I don't kill you now?" she asked. "Because I am about to become a father?" I asked nicely.

"That is nice promotion you got King, from a womaniser to a father. You know what I have adored you. Tell you what, I shall forgive you but you have to become a slave for a whole day for me." "Last time you tried this Leona, it had not ended well for you." She threw a knife she was eating with in my direction but I ducked and it pierced the wall before falling down.

"Do not remind me of the things I had done, what you had done also matters and looks like Karma had gotten you, you are on crutches? What happened someone beat you up? Did work on you because you broke their heart?" She asked. 

"More like poisoned with a powerful neurotoxin after they tried to bomb my car when I was returning with my pregnant wife." That made her stop. "So? How is she? And the baby?" Her voice was still indifferent but I can tell that had shook her off because she had lost something of her own similar way.

"Goo, alive and kicking for now, but if we fail this task, I am not sure she will be safe for a long time." She put the fork down looking at me, "Then we are going to make sure that you won't fail in this mission Samuel" She stood up and came towards me.

 "Follow me, you will find our accommodations are much satisfactory and the package is resting safe behind one of those doors." I followed her silently. This is it, if I fail my plan will be in jeopardy.

She punched some code and the door opened the first one that is. I saw many doors and a long corridor. "Prisoners here mostly put into solitary confinement. And after that it is very much easier to extract information from them." She said smiling. I am sure the Prisoners doesn't like that smile much after knowing the sinister person behind it.