Chapter 8

To crash a wedding

Now, I ask myself what you need to crash a wedding? Well first step you need to be on the venue. Second, you need to look best for the cavalry, and third, well it is a wedding so I must go bearing gifts, and I know exactly what gift I am going to get. I am going to call a very good friend of mine and I think he will love to come and assist me.

Weddings are all about friends and family isn't it? So, I will need a partner and I know exactly who I need aboard this ship. "Hey you are in town?" I asked and I got a very good and satisfied answer. Good, I always had liked willing women. And this doesn't gets willing than this is.

"Someone personal?" She asked. "Yes, I am going to attained wedding of a very special person, and as you are a profiler with FBI, tell me what kind of case I can get with this." She smiled. "I didn't think you would remember me after that one night in Ontario. But you did. So, are you going to tell me what it is about?" She asked.

I showed her my ring finger. This was the last gift Iris had bestowed upon me. A ring, that symbolizes we are married. "You are married?" She looked shocked. "Yes, I am." "when? how? You weren't married when I met you." I chuckled. "Don't tell me, you were married then?" She asked.

"For a profiler you are quite naïve Miss June." "My name is Daisy not Miss June." She is now very much angry. And I wonder if it is because I have pointed her mistake. It is may be that. Or maybe she isn't as happy on seeing me as she was before.

"Ok I get that, it was my fault, that I let my guard slip around you, but men like you don't come everyday, so I was a little shocked when you left without saying a word to me. I thought you were the romantic types, who even treats his one night stands like a queen." She is not wrong, I did treat women like queens, maybe because they had played such significant roles in my life. But then again, this time one of them hurt me the most.

"Chill, I was just kidding, you need not to take it seriously." "Tell you what, if you help me I will treat you with dinner when you are in states, how is that?" I offered. "Bribing me Mr?" I smiled. "It sounded good isn't it?" I asked. "Fine, but I get to chose, and you will obey so, if I wished to land in Paris for that dinner you will" Now, finally we are getting to something.

"That's a deal Miss June" She didn't commented on the nickname I so came up with. I met her in a club and she had told me her birthday was in June. By then I couldn't remember the names so I call her Miss June. She however never appreciated the joke. "So, tell me what is the case you need my help in?" She asked.

"Simple we are going to crash the wedding." She looked at me like I have grown two heads or something. "Why? I mean isn't it supposed to be a special day or something for the bride?" I didn't answer. "who had deserved that? Your wrath?" She asked quietly. "My wife." That answered her question and she looked at me sympathetically.

I hate that look, first Katie, then my sister and now Daisy.

"Stay here I have to give her something. And till then make the strongest case you can come up with, including the false charges. Remember I have brought you here for this specially" She nodded, probably saw it was best not to argue when I am in one of my moods. She better knows that, it was pointless to argue with me.

I knocked at the door where they were keeping Iris, or she was willingly sitting there letting them get her dressed in that white gown. I don't know why I want to kill someone. She must have suspected my presence because she said something to the girls and they nodded leaving her.

I locked the door and she jumped. Oh, now she is afraid of me? I closed the distance between us. She looked at me with a sad expression. "Sam..." I looked into her beautiful Grey- blue eyes, she always used to draw me into them she still does. But that information is only for me to know and her to never find out.