Chapter 7

Arguments

She looked into my eyes and pulled my hand away from her arms. Then she turned around and I saw the full view of her body. She is a beauty there is no doubt in that. But she is only my beauty, no one else's it is about time she learned her true place in my life.

"we should talk Sam, that is why I was here in the first place, But..." She paused and then turned around. "Sam, this is not what I wanted. This wasn't supposed to happen." She whispered looking at me.

"No, it wasn't supposed to happen, Hermosa, not like this, but remember this, every claim on you is just mine, or you are forgetting who I am to you Miss Morgan?" She gasped. "Yes, Miss Morgan, is there something wrong that I had said, isn't it is what you call yourself now a day rather than what you are?"

I pulled her closer her naked body pressed against mine, the signs of my assaults were still very fresh on her body love bites were lining her soft white skin. "I...I need to g...go, I...I c...came h...here to s...see Y...you, t...tomorrow i...is my wedding, I...I need to g...go..." I chuckled. "Do you think I care about that? Your wedding?" I paused looking at her.

"No let me rephrase that question again Mrs. Samuel Richard King, should I care about my own wife's wedding who had signed the wedding certificates and who had married to me officially for past seven months, and very well can be dragged to court for the case of Adultery, you do not wish that do you Mrs. Iris Samuel King? Deny it as much as you like but that is the only identity you will be thriving on from now, and I myself am going to remind you day and night. And that won't be a pleasurable experience."

"Sam please..." "Not Sam, not Samuel just Mr. King, you have lost that privilege when you have decided to work with my father," I told her. "Please listen, I have a reason..." She tried to touch me but I pushed her away. "Don't Miss Morgan, tomorrow I am going to wait for you at the airport and if you didn't come, then you will be very sorry. Very sorry, did you hear me? Now get out of my sight, I do not wish to see your face more than necessary, nor that pathetic body of yours,"

She walked away, I let her. After she was gone, I poured myself a drink and gulped it down. Tears escaped my eyes. I hurt her, no matter what she has done to me no matter how much she had hurt me, hurting her always will hurt me, but as soon as she comes in front of my eyes, I cannot help but live through all the moments of her betrayal. Her betrayal burns me too badly.

I felt the bitter liquid gone down my throat and made my heart colder than before. I needed her, I wanted her, and more than that I wanted to punish her do bad, so bad. But every time something stops me, something stops me from hurting her but, she hurts me again and again. Somehow, somewhere it feels good, that pain is how I am living. I threw my glass down breaking it into pieces.

Damn her, she cannot let me live in peace, no she is everywhere, skin deep. And it hurts too bad, too bad. And my broken heart doesn't know the way to heal, doesn't know the way to put it all back, no, all it need is to make her feel the same pain.

Same as it is feeling now, my heart is now in pieces but it wants to be loved, all it wants to do is love. Love, her, it wants Her Iris, just her.

I can still feel her lips on my skin, the joke is on me now. I can feel the shivers every time I remember how good she felt against my skin. How her breath tickled my neck every time she breath? How her small hands tugged my locks trying to make me do her bidding, she always had driven me mad.

Like no other, she is like no other, as I said she is a siren and she always makes me drown into her deep abyss with no hope of return. I Know that her call is something I cannot just sit here and wait for her to come to me, or think that she would come to me. Maybe she will, it is a fair and square chance isn't it.

And if she decides I am not good enough then?

I looked at my hand the glass had cut through my skin, and I was bleeding but pain? I cannot feel any pain. I wonder why it is so. Why I feel so numb all of a sudden is it because of her I forget how to feel anything? Or maybe it is something other than this altogether. Maybe.

I ran my cut under water, it still doesn't hurts, maybe because she was always there to take care of me. Right next to me. Maybe that is why my body responded to her touch, maybe that is why I have felt those emotions raging through me. Maybe it was something else entirely who knows.

I know I am just fucked up, and I cannot go on like this for longer. The longer I do this to myself, the more I will turn into that person I have left long behind. I am no longer that person, I have changed and I wished to remain this way. Because I myself don't know what will happen if I become the person I was before all of this, all of them.

I don't want to be that person anymore, filled with anger, and only purpose I had was revenge. I never cared whom I hurt in the process. But since Rosa came, I had another purpose in life to protect her, to protect my baby sister.

That work too was taken over by Ezra, he was a threat but now, I think he is doing a far better job than I am

I heard my phone ring, I picked it up. "Have you met her yet?" It was my sister. I think sometimes I am way more connected to her than anyone else in this entire world. But still though she just isn't enough. I needed someone of my own. Maybe that is why I am suffering this much.

If I was satisfied with what life had given me, then I might just be happy, and not suffering this much. "Yes, I did hermana but I am not sure if it is a happy reunion." "Do all of us a favour Sam, let go of the grudge that you are holding and approach this rationally, maybe there is another explanation to why she is doing all this?" She now sounds like my mom.

"I have given her time, my plane is awaiting in the airport and I am expecting that she decides what is best course of action for her now, if she doesn't wants to end up taking my wrath, with that man, and his so called son..."

I sound like him, so bitter, and cold. I am not him, but guess I have some bad seed in me.

"hermano, there isn't a thing you can do by being bitter, maybe if you ask her nicely she will understand," I smirked. "I just did and it is her last chance of seeing me as a nice guy. She has to pay for what she did otherwise." She gasped. "Sam, you have changed, you are not the person I knew."

Did I change?

"Maybe it is because some circumstances forced me to change hermana let's just say I have turned a new leaf and things finally started to look grey and dull, I wonder if I can ever see the world as I did before" "Don't be so negative Sam, you are the optimistic one, I know you will see things differently even about her one day"

Right now she sounds like optimistic one,

"You maybe right sis, but that is something only time will tell. Now I have to go, ok? I will talk to you later?" I asked. "Don't be angry Sammy, you know I don't like the angry you alright?" She whispered and then cut the call.

Don't be angry

I am trying not to hermana, but as you can see that is very hard task to do.

I called my pilot as soon as the clock stiked the designated time. In an hour she is getting married. "No, sign of her sir." I shied. "Keep me posted ok?" "Yes sir, as soon as she comes I will call you first hand." I have a sneaking suspicion that she isn't going to board that flight and if she is not there is only thing left to do.

Time to crash the wedding.

That should be fun, at least for me.

Word Count: 1535 Words