Arc 1 Chapter 7: The Bond of Equals

Yoyo, sorry for having everything out super late. Everything in the world has been chaotic and I've been struggling a little bit with staying energized to write but I had a burst of energy and whipped this up! I should have an MHA story part out later this week/weekend.

Please enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cleaning up Honnouji Academy was no simple task as Satsuki and Ryuko's brawl left the hallways around the school destroyed and littered with broken desks along with other... expensive to replace items scattered everywhere.

You luckily had the various different clubs at your disposal to assist with the clean up. The Emergency Response club was quick on their feet hoping their swift efforts would get Satsuki's attention. You didn't have the time to tell them that she was way too preoccupied with Ryuko to even notice their admittedly great cleaning job.

While cleaning you took notes on areas that would need repairs and made the proper calculations to get a general idea of how much everything would cost to fix. The giant hole in the side of the East hallway would take atleast two weeks to repair.

Meanwhile your mind was fixated on Satsuki's out of character moment down in the courtyard. She nearly killed both Ryuko Matoi and Mako Mankanshoku all because the girls irritated her. This was the first time you had ever seen Satsuki actively trying to kill someone outside of a duel. Both girls were defenseless and yet she still attempted to strike them down...

Your best explanation for what happened was that Junketsu influenced her to snap at them without remorse. You could tell that thing was an parasite chained up and made to look like cloathing.

It's eyes were always hungry and on the prowl for blood.

By the end of the day you had most of the school cleaned up and any broken out sections were boarded up for safety. Gamagori made the suggestion to keep them open to see if anyone would be stupid enough to fall out but you insisted on covering the holes.

When it was all said and done, you ordered in a contract request to the local construction company and returned to your quarters to call it a night. The sun had already set over the blue horizon when you finished your paperwork.

All was normal inside your mostly white room minus something peculiar on your king sized bed.

It was a note from Satsuki.

Note: See me in my room as soon as you get this. We need to discuss something very important.

The note was written in the neatest handwriting you had ever layed eyes on. Each letter on the paper was perfectly in line with the next and it had no visible flaws.

Rarely did Satsuki ever request to see you after the sun went down. She always tried to respect your personal time so whatever she needed you for must be important.

You made your way up a few floors in Honnouji Tower to reach Satsuki's quarters.

The polished cherry wood door that lead to her main room from the elevator was closed and locked. You knocked on the sturdy wood and waited.

Soon the door slowly opened with Satsuki on the other side. She was in her silk white nightgown and had her hair pulled up in a messy updo.

Satsuki: I'm glad you're finally here. You took your time.

You: I didn't get back to my room until about ten minutes ago. You layed waste to the hallways and courtyard with your stunt earlier today.

Satsuki: Yeah- that's actually why I wanted to see you- including some other matters that need addressing.