Virgil Is Moving In (1)

Virgil sat in his room, drawing in his notebook and quietly humming along to the music in his headphones. Virgil was, at the moment, reliving his past, and the horrible things he had done. When Virgil had the 'incident' he had spent a small time in jail, going into foster care, and house arrest. The family that he lived with was less of a family and more of a bunch of people living in the same house.
No one talked to eachother, unless nessesery. Virgil hadn't eaten in almost a week. But it was fine, he wasn't always hungry anyways. Virgil only ate to stay alive. Same with drinking. Virgil had been in foster care and house arrest for about a year.
Just then, Virgils "mother" came in the room. She sat on Virgils bed, behind him.
"You're moving out virgil" she said. Virgil wasn't surprised he had been passed around all his life. He nodded, and continued.
"You're moving to another house, with roommates. They will take care of you and make sure you dont...mess up." She said that last part with disgust. Virgil knew she was mentioning his "incident". She got up and walked to the door.
"You're leaving tomorrow at noon." She waited for me to answer. I just nodded and shrugged. She made a annoyed face. This "family" hated when he didnt talk to them. They shouldn't take it personally, Virgil didnt talk to anyone. He was mute. Well, mute ever since the thing he did. Virgil stopped drawing and got lost in his thoughts. Who were his roommates?

Pattons POV

We are supposed to get a new roommate tonight. Hope he's nice, well, at least anything other than mean. Me, Logan, and Roman were preparing to welcome him into the house. Like making his room. They also said the new guy had a special condition. Apparently he was mute. Maybe he wont be, but I don't care. I want to help everyone I can. I taught Logan how to open up a little bit about his feelings, and I taught Roman how to not take everything seriously, so I can teach him to talk...if he can. I'm not gonna push him. I cant wait till he gets here.

Hello! Thank you guys soo much for reading. I am a middle school student, and would like to focus on school, so I'm not gonna have a regular schedule. Remember, feedback is much appreciated! Thanks!