The Finale Part 1

Eeek! Its timmeee! Again, thank you to anyone who made it this far, whether you read it just as this comes out, or 2 years later. Thank you thank you thank you.

Now that I'm going through my plan for this update, I will probably have to make this a two part thing. I dont want to make these too long for you guys. If I dont itmay end up being 3,000 - 4,000 words. But we'll see.

Now without further ado, the finale of I'm Not So Silent Anymore

Roman's POV

I woke up with a start.
Something is wrong.

I dont know what, I dont know how, but I just know that something isn't quite right.

I check the clock

6:30 AM

I quickly throw my legs over the side of the bed and pull my shirt on quickly. I then open the door to my room, checking outside cautiously first.
I walk out into the hallway carefully, trying to figure out what was wrong.

I checked the area with my powers.
Temperature, the same as when I went to sleep. Slighty warm at 75° Fahrenheit.

Body's?

I reach out, closing my eyes. The room across from me, pattons room, one warm body in the corner.
Hes here.
Logans room. One slightly colder body, in the corner of that room.
Hes there.
Virgils room. I search. I find nothing. Everything is room temperature. Either he needs to go to the hospital, or he's not here.

I tentatively walk towards the end of the hallway.
When I get to his door, I rap my knuckles softly on his door.
No response.
Not even a shift from inside. I carefully open the door.

It's quite. Too quite.

I quickly walk over to the bed. Theres small dent in it, and the covers are slightly ruffled up, but other than that, theres no evidence of him being here.
I quickly scan the house with my powers. Only three body's.

Wait. Three body's? The only other people in the house are Patton, Logan and me. Virgil's not here. Why is there a third body?

It's coming form the corner of the ceiling. I turn around and look into the dark corner.
I take my phone out of my pocket and shine my flashlight into the corner. Theres just dust.
Strangely colored dust maybe but, no human.

I check again. Nothing there. Must have been my imagination.

I shake my head and run over to Logans room, throwing open the door. He's sleeping in his very plain and stiff bed.

"Logan!" I say.

He sits up. He's never groggy when he wakes up. Hes just sleeping one minute, awake the next.

"What is it Roman?" He asks.

"Virigl isnt here." His eyes widen slightly and he quickly gets out of bed. We both make our way to Pattons room.

I'm in the middle of the hallway when I feel it again. A presence in the darkest corner of the ceiling. I turn back again. Theres nothing there.
I furrow my eyebrows. Somethings off.
I shake my head once again.  One problem at a time.