The Finale Part 2

Logans POV

I bring my fists back up. Remus flashes me his satanic smile before putting his fists up too. We circle each other. His eyes stop glowing green and the temperature goes back to normal. I understand. This time, it was strictly hand to hand. He wants to see what I got. I make my eyes stop glowing, but i still keep what his muscles and body was doing. That how I was trained, that's how I fight.

Then, he motions for me to attack. I run at him. I make it look like I am going for the head, and as soon as he tenses his upper body, I kick my leg out and swipe his feet from under him. He falls to the ground, but before I can react he grabs my ankle and kicks my other, making me fall too.

He gets up before me and goes to throw a punch. I get up just in enough time to catch his fist, holding it tight. Remus swings his other fist but I catch that one too. I hold onto his fists with all my might, squeezing them and making Remus wince as he tried to get out my hold.

I take note of his muscles. They are straining to their full capacity, but not quite full strength. If he tries any harder, I let go and back up before he can do it first.

Gritting my teeth, I slowly overpower his fists. Its slow and very painful, but I move his hands downwards. And soon, they are turned the opposite way. I make sure both his elbows and wrists are locked. Then, in one swift motion, I twist his right wrist, just enough to make it incredibly painful, but not yet sprain it. He gasps and while he's in shock, I realize my left hand on his right, and, with the back of my palm, push his elbow upwards until I hear a crack and Remus roar in pain.

I release him and step back. He holds his elbow to his body and winces in pain. Then he does something peculiar. He freezes his own arm to make it straight.

Then it hits me. He's splinting it. The ice not only numbs the pain, but it splits it so the arm cant move. That's brilliant, I think to myself.

But while I'm still deep in thought, I feel the temperature drop and he freezes the ground beneath me. I loose traction and slip onto my back. Gasping in the pain that shoots up my back, I realize he made a spike of ice right where my spine fell.

I turn onto my side, gasping in pain. I can barely move. Most of my body is heavy and in incredible pain. I try to crawl away but yelp at the slight movement.

He smiles and freezes my arms down on the ground, then my legs. He nails me in the mouth.

Then in the temple.

Then he stomps my stomach.

He kicks my nose and breaks it.

He unfreezes me and then kicks me a couple yards back.

I hit the concrete hard, hearing a crack when I do, but my body is already in so much pain and I am so disoriented, I cant tell where the crack came from.

I pant heavily not being able to to move away.

He saunters up to me and kicks my shoulder, moving me on my back.

He plants his boot on my throat and leans down until his mouth is next to my ear. I shiver as his cold breath tickles my skin.

"Your good. But your still too weak to save them. You. Failed." He whispers.

Dread and fear settles inside me like never before as he puts pressure on his boot.