Anger (8)

Logans POV

I woke up to my phone ringing. I roll out of bed and pick up my phone. Who's calling me at such a early hour?

"Hello?" I say into the phone as I pinch the bridge of my nose, trieing to wake up.

"Hello, this is the police department. Are you Logan?" A deep voice from the other side of the phone states.

"Um yes. This is Logan. I there something wrong officer?" I say. I'm getting slightly worried.

The voice on the other side of the line let out a deep chuckle.
"Quite the opposite sir, we have found your roommate. He is at the station"

My eyes go wide. "I will be there in 30 minutes." I reply. I quickly get dressed and put my shoes on. I knock and open the door to Pattons room. He looks around confused.

"Logan? Are you okay?" He asks me.
"They found him." Is all I have to say before Patton is up and moving. I go down to the kitchen and write a note for Virgil, just in case we aren't back by the time he gets up. Patton comes down when I finish the note and he reads it. He raises a eyebrow then puts his hand out for the pen. I hufflepuff and give it to him. He quickly rights a note to remeber to feed Natia, and let her outside.

Then we quickly get in the car and are speeding towards the police department.

The officer leads us to a door at the back of the station, and we step out. Back behind the building there were multiple police cars. A policeman was picking a person up and walking toward a ambulance. Roman. Patton rannforward towards Roman. I jogged over as well. The policeman asked us a few questions before filling us in on everything that they knew. As Roman was being treated by the EMS, the officer filled us in.

"We found him in the middle of the forest behind your house. He had a wound across the middle of his face, which looks like was caused by a knife. He also had a bruise on the side of his head, as well as stab wounds on his ankles. The most curious thing was that with how long he was there, and how cold it was, he should have hyperthermia, but he doesnt. If anything he has signs of high heat around the area of where he was found." The officer told us as we stood outside the ambulance.

Patton, curiously shows no emotion on his face, even though when he speaks, his voice holds much emotion.
"Who would do that?" He exclaimed.

"We are trying to figure out just that." The officer says.

Patton clenches his fists, and his jaw visibly tightens. He had never really shown any emotions around us except for joy and happiness, to keep our spirits up, which I have come to appreciate, but I had always told Potton to let his emotion show or else they would eventually come out all at once. I had never had much emotion, but I had observed enough to know these things. But, I fear now Patt9n is doing the exact thing I feared.

Pattons breath quickens and he looks down at his feet, in attempt to control his anger. His knuckles turn white with the force if his rage. His face turns a bright sickening red yet his face looks calm.

He looks up at the officer and smiles, but there is no joy, or amusement in this smile. And with a calm, collected, sweet tone, he speaks.
"Roman is my best friend, my companion, my family, and I love him. So no one hurts him. No one. And so when I find out who did this, I will personally rip out there spine, and watch the lights slowly go out in their eyes. So please, officer, inform me when you catch the coward. And if you dont, I will find them myself, and god so help them when I do."