I Need Help

Again, I know, people hate these, but I have to do it.

So recently I have just been...discouraged, is how you could put it, when writing this book. I've had writers block before, and had no inspiration before, but this is different. Like I've lost all drive to write this book. I'm just not feeling like I want to write it anymore.

Of course I could just make the book shorter, but I dont know how to do that with the book being so far along.
I could just skip to the end and all important parts, but then I would feel I'm doing the book an injustice and skipping out on all the details i have tried so hard to include in the rest of the book.
If I keep going, then I would feel I'm also doing an injustice to the book becuase my writing wont be the best and I'm not putting everything I have into it.

But I really dont want to discontinue the book becuase it's my first book on wattpad and it holds a special place in my heart. This was my first ever fandom and I feel like I'm doing it a wrong if I just abandon it.

So I am very conflicted right now. I honestly dont know what to do.

So if you guys could tell me what you want to happen, that would be great.

(And please dont say "do what you want" because I really dont know what that is. You can give me our suggestions and then say "but its up to you" but please dont say just that. I really need actual input, even if its just "you should end the book". Thanks)

It would help me a lot in making my decision.

I really want to weather this short session of no drive out, but I fear I cant. I fear that my drive to write this book will never come back.

Maybe I made this too long?

Maybe it dragged on and I did this to myself?

Maybe I underestimated my ability to write long fics and keep them consistently good?

All these thoughts and more are going through my head. Your guy's input would be so appreciated.

Eventually I'll update you guys on my decision, if I can make one. So I probably wont update this book for a while.

I hope you guys understand.

I hope to see you in the next update.

:)