ch. 27 • meet the parents pt. 2

Later that evening, after we had all had dinner and it was starting to get late, Roman announced it was time to play the stupid high school games he had mentioned earlier since both Olivia and J.R had announced they were going to bed. We sat around the living room, on couches or sitting on the floor.

"So, which one should we do first?" Asa asked, coming into the room with red solo cups, beer, shot glasses, and coconut vodka.

"Never have I ever!" Claudia offered excitedly, looking to Roman (who seemed to be the game runner) for confirmation. He nodded.

"Sounds like a good idea to me." He sat back into his seat.

"If you've done it, you have to take a shot." He pointed to the shot glasses full of vodka on the coffee table.

"This time we should all do really disgusting ones so that Claudia is out first." Reeve teased. She smacked his shoulder, not amused. I had to cover my laugh with a cough.

"Okay, we'll go in a circle. Everyone grab a glass." Asa directed, passing them around. Roman was in charge of coming up with one first.

"Okay." He thought for a second, then his face lit up. "Sent nudes."

Everyone took a shot. Next, me.

"Never have I ever woke up next to someone I didn't know."

Roman, Reeve, me, and Caroline took a shot. Huh, interesting. Next, Reeve.

"Never have I ever saved a video of me giving head." He smirked, staring right at Claudia. She gave him a furious look, then took a shot. We all burst out laughing, seeing as she was the only one. She crossed her arms diligently.

"You know what? That was directly aimed at me. No fair." She complained. Reeve shrugged, kissing her temple.

"The games' the game, honey." He said sweetly. She shoved his head away.

Asa was up next, and the grin on his face showed that he had a good one.

"Never have I ever fucked in public." Shit, I really had to think about this one.

"Like, in a car or behind the desk at work?" Roman asked, also seeming to question what he meant.

"Uh, both, I guess?" Asa shrugged. "I was thinking more like behind the desk but I'm assuming one of you has gotten caught in the car once or twice."

Once the words were out of his mouth, Roman and I instantly took a shot. Claudia and Reeve followed.

"Yeah, I've never done it because I'm not fucking gross. Who wants to accidentally sit in their own jizz the next morning?" Caroline scoffed. Asa rolled his eyes, grinning.

"Babe, you're so funny." He leaned back into her lap, as he was sitting in front of her on the floor.

"What, so you've had sex in your car or behind your desk?" She mocked Roman's sultry tone, her eyes growing angry. Roman leaned close to my ear, trying to stifle his laughter.

"First fight of the night!" He whispered excitedly. I shoved him away, shaking my head even through there was a smile playing on my lips.

"Babe, did you see me take a shot?" Asa said exasperatedly. "You're overreacting."

"Fuck you, Asa. You don't have to poke shit at me just because I'm not fucking nasty enough to have sex in a cramped disgusting car." She snapped.

"Cramped disgusting car?" He ran his fingers roughly through his hair. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Your fucking car is disgusting! Wrappers, cigarette butts, mud! If you want me to fuck you in the car, maybe you shouldn't drive a moving trash can!" She jumped up to stand, turning so that she could face him. It was at that moment Roman and Reeve jumped into action, as if this was almost routine for this to happen.