the end.

A compiled compilation of events that happened after that in my life

Harrison

I gave birth to my fifth and final kid, Harrison Cole. He only took 3 hours and was born IN THE HOSPITAL weighing 7 lbs 3 oz.
About three months after he was born, we realized that finally, one of my kids looked exactly like me instead of Lance.

Moving

We ended up moving into an actual house, and turned our basement into a little gym. Jace broke his arm twice climbing on stuff down there. Lance never told him not to. Lance and I trained Aria and Shay to be aspiring gymnasts in that basement.

Work

I finally achieved my dream of becoming a private Olympic coach. We still ran the gym, but I had a separate coaching schedule for individual athletes. I did all the paperwork myself.

Engagement

Thea and Jack got engaged a year after we got married. I cried at their wedding three times. Lance kissed Jack's head because of too much champagne, and called him his best friend. Someone got a picture of it and now it's framed in Thea's house.

Kids

Harley had one more baby, Harris (named after Lance, which he cried about) and Thea had 1 daughter, Athena, and two boys, Ondreaz and Jameson. We're quite the crew at Christmas. On Lance's side, Adele stopped after her second daughter, Mariah, Rowan had one daughter, Hayden, and Rose had no children, but ended up on her 3rd husband by 32.

Mother

My mom ended up divorcing Marco. He couldn't deal with her anymore, and she moved out to the west coast to "be one with the sea." She told me over the phone and that I shouldn't visit. That was the last time I ever talked to her.

I grew up. I made myself a life, and I watched everyone do the same around me. Lance and I settled down, and never got back up. You never know you want it until you have it.

The end.

a/n: noooo imma cry. it's over guys. we done and done :(((