He's Alive

I came back with Pierce's coffee, pretending that my first and last phone call to Steve never happened. I found Pierce back at HQ then handed him his coffee.
"Here you go, sir." I said quietly with my gaze hanging low.
"Thank you. Now, let's watch the action, stay to watch your mission be complete, Steel."
I let out a quiet sigh since I really didn't want to see what was going to happen to Steve. It was all my fault. I killed one of my best friends! On several screens in a computer room, was a highway from traffic cameras and satellites. The whole scene began to take place. Despite my warning, they weren't fast enough to get away. The Winter Soldier got to Sitwell first then went for Steve. He wrecked the car then went chasing after Black Widow as Steve was fighting off the rest of Hydra's team with another man. I could almost feel like I was there. Everything was happening so fast that the next thing I knew was that Steve was fighting Winter Soldier. They were as fast as lightning and angrier than a charging bull. The fight came to a stop once Steve pulled off the Winter Soldier's mask to reveal him. My metal plate was pounding very loudly as my eyes began to burn with tears. I couldn't breathe as I saw him.
"Bucky?"
Both Steve and I whispered while I did it more quietly than him. I saw a dead look in Bucky's eyes when he claimed,
"Who the hell is Bucky?"
I couldn't handle myself, I ran out of the room with tears running down my face. So many emotions ran through me: joy, pain, grief, sadness, happy, anger, even self-pity. Bucky was alive, but he didn't know me!