My Heart and Peace of Mind

(Flashback) "She's allergic to the anesthesia Doctor Zola." A voice said as I felt the pain of a million knives in my chest.
"Then start the procedure without it." Another voice replied.
All of a sudden the pain drastically got worse and my eyes shot open to bright lights and men in white coats, but when I caught sight of the hole in my chest and a man literally holding my heart in his hands! Screams tried to escape my mouth until the exposed air and pain stopped me.
"Madame, if you stop trying to scream, I'll give you back these," a round, short man with glasses and a heavy accent held out Bucky's dog tags and ring that seemed to have somehow escaped the blast that caused the painful hole that stopped me from breathing properly. I nodded in response.
"Good. Now, you are going to help lead Hydra into a new generation. My name is Doctor Arnim Zola. Oh, and I am so sorry for your loss."
He indicated the dog tags with a sly smirk on his face as I realized what he meant. I started to mourn for my fiancé. I promised myself that Bucky will always have my heart even though this strange man was holding it in his hands...

I awoke from the pain not only from my chest but also on my stomach.
"The procedure went well, unfortunately, we had to...sterilize you. I'm afraid your child had to be aborted for you to begin your work for Hydra." Doctor Zola told me.
What? I was pregnant!? It started to hurt to breathe even more. I was carrying Bucky's child and they took it from me. They took everything from me! Bucky was dead. Our baby was dead. Why couldn't I be dead!? Why did I now have to become Hydra's puppet?

(Present day) I was listening to my playlist as I watched the sun rise out of my window. I could feel my anxiety rise up from the pit of my stomach almost like a geyser. Slowly bubbly under the surface then shooting up and out of the ground.
"Oh Bucky." I sighed quietly.
Today was a big day for Hydra, for they were going to have Project Insight operated. It was awful that they were going to kill three million people for 'the good of the world.' But Hydra were really going to kill people who they considered a threat. It was so wrong, yet I don't think anyone could stop it. Steve wasn't alive, but he would have been the one to stop it. I sigh again at the thought of poor Chipper. But what if?
I couldn't just sit here any longer, I had to do something. Even if I couldn't stop Project Insight, I could at least prevent further threats from Hydra and Alexander Pierce. I headed down to the 'private bank' with a little present in my pocket for all Hydra members; all the way down to the secretaries. Of course, I had to get rid of Bucky and I on it since I'd rather be left alone and give Bucky some peace. After looking at what they did to him once, I couldn't imagine what else Hydra has done to him. I entered HQ then walked towards the computer room until,
"Heart!"
I bit my lip before I turned around to see Brock making his way to me.
"What?" I said in a low, grave voice.
He stepped in front of me with his eyes on me.
"I wanted to apologize for my behavior the other night. It was unprofessional of me." He told me.
"Apology accepted. Now I got work to do." I said bluntly.
"Right, of course. Today's a big day for us!" Brock yelled after me with a small tone of intimidation in his voice as I turned away from him. I laughed quietly to myself. It definitely was a big day. I peeked into the computer room only to find it busy with people to watch Project Insight massacre citizens. I sighed then snuck my way back to the lobby; to the secretary's computer. She wasn't there just as I hoped. Quickly, I logged onto the computer then took the hard drive out of my pocket. For a second, I stopped to listen if anyone was coming. All I heard was a little bit of talking from the computer room, so I was safe. I plugged in the drive, which downloaded onto the computer; along with a virus and a tracking system on each of Hydra member's mobile devices. Quickly, I typed in my I.D. number, but what about Bucky's? I had a thought about the file room and grabbed both mine and Bucky's files after some searching. His file seemed heavier than mine, even emotionally. Before I had tears swell in my eyes, I glanced at Bucky's I.D. only to see that it was the same one on his dog tags. With this all done and the information sent to every government agency: F.B.I., S.H.I.E.L.D., C.I.A., etc., I ran out of Hydra and away to the Smithsonian to let my emotions eat me away from the inside out.