Chapter 25: Puddlesplash

I woke up in my nest the Warriors den. I yawned and looked around, but no one was in here. The den was filled with the familiar soft golden light I remember from another more terrifying dream. I blinked some more and worriedly stood up.

I am in another weird dream aren't I?! I began to look around crazily waiting for waves of blood to come crashing around. But nothing happened, just the same comfortable warm feeling it was before the blood happened. Okay, if I move then my real body moves. So I should just stay here so I don't want anyone to know I sleep walk. I closed my eyes tightly and just tried to wake up. When I opened them again I was still in the dream Warriors den. I groaned and sat there till I naturally wake up. It felt for forever till I heard screaming outside. My fur spiked up in reaction to the loud screaming outside and tried to keep myself from running after it. It's just a dream, just a dream, just a dream, just a dream. I laid back down and covered my ears with my paws while also closing my eyes. Why does it sound like Sagelight?! The desperate screaming started to become louder and louder to the point it sounded like it was pounding in my head.

"Puddlesplash" said a different voice, the same me one from the first dream. Some how I could hear the cat over the screaming echoes of Sagelight. "Puddlesplash!" They yelled louder.

"Leave me alone... please..." I pleaded as I felt my self shake from the violent screaming.

"Puddlesplash!" I definitely recognized that voice. The cat from the last dream.

"Please just go away!" I called out, but no answer. The only thing I could hear was the screaming. I shakily got to my paws and walked to the entrance of the den. I couldn't see outside as this bright gold light blocked it. The screaming just became this ground shaking, high pitch noise that no longer sounded like Sagelights. The sound became so much as I got closer to the exit that I collapsed and saw only darkness. As I drifted in this darkness, my head feeling like it needed to a split open and ringing in my ears, I felt someone shake my side. Then suddenly I felt nothing and I fell unconscious completely.

***

The smell of herbs hit my nose as I gained consciousness. I groaned as pictured what most likely happened.

Rushfire must have brought me here after he noticed me doing that dream stuff again. I open my eyes slowly and saw Coldhearts paws inches from my nose. I laughed and slowly lifted my head to see him.

"I bet you can guess what happened?" I said jokingly. He grunted and dropped some herbs at my paws.

"You won't believe what happened" the old medicine cat said a I chowed down on some bitter herbs. After I was done I looked up at him.

"What do you mean?"

"You caused the entire camp to shake with that screaming, the screaming that sounded like Sagelight even though it was obvious she wasn't"

"Wait, does-"

"No one knows you caused it but me, Applestar, and those who know about your weird dreams"

"Thank Starclan"

"Starclan needs to stop sending you signs" Coldheart hissed. I took a few steps back and laid down across from me. "What happened in you dream?"

"Shouldn't we wait for Applestar too?"

"I'll repeat the story" Coldheart stared at me with his emotionless blue eyes. I sighed as I remembered that painful dream. My head began to ache just thinking about it.