CHAPTER 2

Nang makalabas na ako ng query room ay napanatag na ang loob ko. I know I answered all the questions well. Nag-aral din naman ako for this test dahil alam kong magagaling din iyong makakalaban ko. I just badly needed this one, kapag nakuha ko na ang gusto ko, I won't create another chaos.

After all, this is a test for who's the best. It's not just about intelligence. It's also about how great you are as an aspiring queen of the school.

"Yuri!" I smiled when I saw Gina sa di kalayuan at kumakaway sa 'kin. Agad akong lumapit sa kanya. "Tapos ka na? Ang bilis, ah!"

"Katatapos lang. Ikaw?" I asked her. Tiningnan ko iyong room na nilabasan nya. Everyone was still answering, including Mae and Pink. I looked at Gina... She was really smart. I was still wondering why she didn't take the examination for Queen since her overall character suits what's said in every criterion.

If it isn't me who'd be chosen... Then I'd be glad if it's Gina.

"Katatapos lang din. Ang hirap nga, eh! I didn't know if I answered the questions well, but whatever." she shrugged. "Pinilit nyo lang naman ako dito."

I grinned. It's because I wanted them to join me! If luckily, I'd be chosen as the Queen, I wanted them to be my princesses. Hindi naman mahirap 'yun dahil alam ko namang matatalino silang tatlo! Mahirap kapag iba ang kasama mo at hindi mo mapakisamahan. At least, if my friends are in the same position as me... Then it would be fine since we're together.

Napaismid ako nang makita ko si Britney na papalapit sa direksyon namin. Humalukipkip ako. I saw her... We were in the same room earlier, so I knew she took the examination with the same goal as mine. Hindi na ako nagulat, she's always been inggetera!

"Well, well.." she chanted as she approached me. I rolled my eyes. "Are you prepared to lose?"

"I should be the one asking you that, Britney. Handa ka na bang bumaba sa pwesto mo? With your injustice perspectives, I'm sure your name's already tainted."

Why was she became the queen last year, anyway? She topped the exam, okay! She was really smart! Maganda din naman, but her attitude is trash! The school didn't even progress under her reign! Pareho lang silang corrupt ni Wynd! Why did they take the position? What for? Popularity?

"Oh, look who's talking." she laughed. "Aren't you the one who desperately wanted to take Wynd down and did a stupid move against their sodality? How low."

I gritted my teeth in annoyance. God! I almost wanted to hit her, but Gina held my hand! Okay, fine! That was a fucking stupid move but I was just so desperate to prove to everyone that Wynd was never really good! Not even to me! And hell, that was a year ago! Everyone's move on from that! Kahit nga si Wynd na pinagmukha akong istupida sa lahat ay hindi na inungkat pa 'yun.

All that fucking time he knew we were following him! That was why he intentionally put the powder above the table para makita ko! They weren't drugs! Just powders!

The school wasn't please with what I did since the cops went inside the school to check if it's really true na may nagd-droga sa loob ng school campus. I didn't know the video reached even the police. I've gone too far... But Wynd's just stood there looking at me like I was the most stupid girl he ever encountered in his life.

I thought I'd be expelled since my parents were called. Thank God, after Kuya Ace's discussion together with the school heads, they gave me a chance to still study here despite of what happened. Kuya Ace already warned me about that thing... If it happened, again ay sasabihin nya kina mommy na hindi na ako papapasukin dahil puro ako kabalastugan.

That's why I took the exam. I will be the Queen of this school and if ever Wynd will be still the next King... then, I'd be glad working with him... Isa pa, ayoko na ng away. I promised Kuya Ace na hindi na ako kailanman gagawa ng kahit anong gulo. I didn't want to disappoint him. My parents were busy for my sister... I have to do this myself.