giggly sex

The night had started hot and heavy.

Harry has Y/N beneath him, fucking into her hard enough to make the headboard smack against the wall. His hands are beside her head, holding his weight off of her. "You feel so fucking good." He nips at her jaw.

She releases a high pitched noise from deep in her throat, nodding her head and putting a hand above her head to grip the headboard to steady herself as Harry speeds up. She feels herself close as they're both torn from their euphoria when they hear the phone ring. It's Harry's, and he swipes his hand across it to knock it off the bedside table, but he ends up answering it instead.

"Hello? Baby, are you there?" It's Anne, and Harry flushes as he stills inside Y/N. He panics, not knowing whether to pull out or not because he knows Y/N's pussy is what's keeping him hard in this situation.

"Mum, I'm busy right now!"

Y/N decides to take advantage of his flustered state and lifts her hips for him to move inside her, making him groan and stifle it while glaring down at her. He cups her mouth, muffling her giggles into his hand.

"Oh, what're you doing?"

Lifting her hips again, Harry slaps his hand down onto it, keeping her from moving and teasing him further.

"Working out, but some of the machines make noises sometimes." He decides to be ballsy and fuck into her hard, making Y/N's eyes roll back into her head. "I'll call you back later, okay?"

"Okay, sweetie. Bye."

He waits for the dial tone so he can know for sure she's hung up and removes his hands from her hip and mouth. Right away, she begins giggling.

"I can't believe you talked to your mom while having sex." She burts into a fit of laugher, her body rumbling underneath him.

"S'not funny." He huffs, still inside her but not moving.

"Yes it is!" She pokes his cheek, continuously laughing that must be contagious because Harry begins laughing as well.

"Okay, okay." He tries to control his chuckling. "We need to put our phones on silent when we're having sex, yeah? Don't need this happening again." He lowers himself down to his forearms, pulling back his hips and pushing back in. "Don't like being distracted from you."

"Shut up and fuck me like before.", she demands. "That call took up thirty seconds of our sexy time, so you need to make that up."

Harry might leave his ringer on if he gets to experience bossy Y/N like this again.