Attention

It was one of the very rare days where Harry didn't have to do anything. The man was always so busy, you're convinced that he doesn't know how to do nothing. When he rolled over that morning and asked you what you had to do that day, his bright early morning smile soon dropped when you ran down the endless list of tasks you had to complete today for work. But you couldn't bring yourself to say no to him when he asked if it was possible for you to work from home. At the time, looking at a sleepy, glowing smiling Harry, working from home sounded like a great idea. But you should have known that when Harry said "work from home" he really meant "blow off work and let me ravish you all day long". He wouldn't leave you alone. Asking you questions, kissing your neck, gently tugging on your hair, playing with your bra strap, and anything else that would make you acknowledge his presence. And if he wasn't shirtless, and if his sweatpants weren't hung so deliciously low on his hips, you would've moved upstairs a long time ago. But you knew it was only a matter of time before Harry followed you up the stairs, to the bedroom, and parked himself right between your bare legs. Your laptop was sitting on your thighs before Harry moved it and you looked down at him, fighting the smile that wanted to stretch across your lips.

"What do you want, Harry?"

His warm lips made their way up your ankle, over your calf past your knee and to your thigh, pressing hot, wet open-mouth kisses to the skin.

"For you to pay your poor boyfriend some much needed attention. Whats it going to take?" he said.

You found yourself relaxing into the pillows you were propped up on, and relaxing into the feeling of his lips on your thighs. He spread your legs even more, licking you over your lace panties, adding pressure to your clit.

"Haarrryyyyy..." you moaned and let you fingers tangle in his soft hair.

He slid off your panties and let them fall to the ground, placing himself back between your legs after throwing one of them over his broad shoulder.

"God, finally."