As a Date

Arthit can say that everything is so far so good between him and Kong. He appreciates his efforts in making things work between them and Arthit is trying to equally do the same.

"Arthit I cannot be your date on Friday." Bright jokingly said which made Arthit glare at him.

"What? Am I not your date most of the time?" Bright raised a brow in his matter-of-fact tone only to make Arthit roll his eyes.

"Aim's been in constant stress these days because of his patients. I need to treat my love so I pass." Bright explained his situation which just made Arthit take a deep breath before nodding.

"I understand." He knows he cannot ask Knot to come since he has long told him that 'weekends are for Tew' and Toota is off on his own escapades too. Prem is not an option since he doesn't work in the company. Arthit knew he was going to end up going alone, maybe bringing his secretary Dae can be an option too.

"You're a married man. It has been a few months since you got married and you walk around with your wedding ring, it's time for you to introduce Kong to people. Trust Toota to handle the media." Bright pointed out which made Arthit grit his teeth with the thought.

"I don't want to bother Kong with this. It's enough that he has been trying to make it work with me, dragging him to some galas and dinners will need more time." Arthit returned his attention to his PC screen which made Bright raise a brow.

"Whatever you say." Bright then left his office knowing he won't be able to convince him. At least he knows that things seemed to be moving well between Kong and Arthit even based on Aim's stories so it's fine... he guess?

+

Kong just dismissed their residents after doing their rounds. He plans to finish part of his research today before he focuses on an upcoming surgery. He is going to assist their department head, Dr. Niti and he doesn't want the man to mention anything about him again. Part of him knows that the department head is treating him like this because of his father but he tries to ignore it. He's here to work and that's what he'll be doing.

Kong is in the middle of reading through stack of books when his phone started ringing. He's surprised to see the caller.

"Hi mom." He greeted as he closed his book.

"Hi sweetie, how are you?" Sandra's voice is really sweet making Kong smile. His mother-in-law never cease to randomly call him to check on him and he's thankful of that.

"I am good mom. How about you? How is the life of being a grandma?" Kong always makes sure to ask about Mook's daughter, Meilin too. Arthit went back to China when Mook gave birth to the healthy baby girl few weeks after their marriage.

"Oh Kong I am enjoying this so much. Meilin is one hyper baby! I feel like I'm taking good care of an Arthit and Mook combined." Sandra's laughter is warming Kong's heart too. Just like his mom, they really have their way in making him feel lighter.

"That's good to hear mom. Please say my hello to baby Meilin, Mook, P' Toyy, Pring and dad."

"Oh will do Kong." Kong thought that the conversation will end there until Sandra spoke again.

"Oh by the way."

"Yes mom?"

"Are you going with Arthit on Teng Enterprise anniversary party? I received a call from Arm that Bright cancelled his suit since he won't be able to go with Arthit so I thought you're coming with him." Sandra started to blabber which sent confusion on Kong.