Do you know her?

Kong is doing his rounds and is being followed by Chimon and Love. As they enter the VIP area, Kong made sure to double check the chart list since they have a new patient who is being prepared for operation in a few days. He has studied his chart and he will be assisting Dr. Boy for the operation.

"This patient is going to undergo several valve repair in a few days. Chimon, I'd like you to work on his chart." Kong said as the two started to scribble notes. They then entered the room.

"Good morning." Kong greeted the patient and the other people in the room. Kong then introduced himself and his residents before they proceeded with their usual practice.

While Kong is busy checking on Mr. Tipnaree, he can feel someone is looking at him intently but he tries to brush it off. He started to talk to Mr. Tipnaree and his wife about the procedure and explained tests that he will be requesting this afternoon when suddenly, the girl who is seated on the extra bed approached him.

"You're Kongpob Suthiluck right?" the girl asked and the girl's expression formed confusion on Kong's face. He clearly did introduce himself earlier.

"Yes."

"You're Arthit's husband am I right?" and her question made Kong's brows meet. He can also see the change of expression on the patient and his wife's face through his peripheral vision.

"Yes." Kongpob confidently answered. After all these time, there is no need to actually think about just smiling as his standard response – especially with how the girl is looking at her right now.

"I'm Friend Tipnaree." The girl raised her hand for a handshake and Kong confusedly responded to it. He can see Chimon and Love watching the situation unfold as well.

"I'm sorry but...?"

"Oh, I am Arthit's girl-... I mean ex-girlfriend." Friend replied with a smug smile which made Kong raise a brow.

"He never tells you about his ex?" Friend asked this time while Kong is trying to figure out the main reason why this girl is asking such questions.

"With all due respect but I believe that it is called ex for a reason." Kong tried to remain level headed as he took a step back to completely see the reactions of the family. Mr. Tipanree looks stoic, his wife looks like he is assessing him while Friend still keeps the smug expression on her face.

"Well Arthit once told me that if he is going to marry someone, it would have to be me. He even planned to make a ring for me." Friend continued to ramble as her eyes darted to Kong's ring since he was holding the chart with his hand where he uses his wedding ring.

Kong gulped but he managed to mask his expression this time.

"I'm sorry Ms. Friend but I believe that your past relationship with my husband is something that we shouldn't be discussing right now." Kong knew how to get back to his main purpose and so he did.

"I believe that we have finished checking on Mr. Tipnaree. Still no solid intakes for now until we finish all the tests Mr. Tipnaree." Kong turned his attention to his supposed patient and then glanced at Chimon and Love and asked if they are done.

"All done Dr. Suthiluck."

"Okay then, Mr. Tipnaree, any questions?" Kong asked and the two were just looking at him before shaking their head.

"Well then we're taking our leave. You can press the button if you need anything or if there is any discomfort. We will finalize the scheduled time for your surgery after all the test results are in." Kong finally said.

"Thank you." Mrs. Tipnaree managed to say as the three doctors headed out when Friend spoke again.

"I still can't believe Arthit stooped down to marrying a bearer instead of a woman. If he only waited for me after I finish my exchange program in the US then we could have been together this time." And that sentence made Kong grip his knuckles, both Chimon and Love has no idea on what to do.