Nightmare

It's their second day in China for Pring's graduation and Kong came down alone.

Bǎobèi, I need to go to the office for a quick meeting. See you later. Good morning!

Kong woke up late and he saw that Arthit has left a clean note in Chinese and Kong can't help but smile as he read it earlier.

They are back in China for a weekend trip and Arthit has left to work on something in the Chinese branch. They are in the mansion again since they will be celebrating Pring's graduation where she finished with high honors. The three siblings finished university on different countries. Arthit in Thailand, Mook in Singapore and Pring in China.

He actually woke up with a headache that didn't leave even after a shower. He already carried a medicine downstairs to drink after breakfast.

"Oh young master, do you want to have your breakfast now?" Ms. Han, the head of the helpers inside the house welcomed him in the dining room. Kong smiled at her and nodded.

"Where are they?" he asked as he followed her to the kitchen.

"Master Aor, young master Arthit and Miss Mook has left for work. Young master Toyy has just left for work too. Miss Pring and madam Sandra went out to shop. Little Meilin is with her nanny in her room." Ms. Han explained and it made Kong smile. He really wonders what kind of trainings the helpers of the Yangs and the Rojnapats goes through in order for them to be accepted in the household.

He once asked Arthit why everyone is so organized and well eloquent and Arthit told him that they undergo training after being chosen from their agency. Once they finish and pass the training, that's the only time they get accepted to work. He also learned that even Ple and the rest in their own house went through the same process.

"Why is it that I always gets to see and I get reminded about how rich this family is but I just can't get used to it until now?" Kong can't help but ask himself every time.

When he saw the breakfast that Ms. Han is taking out, he gelt no appetite to eat but he has to so he can drink some medicine. He actually fears that the frequent headaches may be some signs of his migraine attack again. He promised to observe himself so the previous attack wouldn't happen and have him end up fainting. Too much for that.

"Uhm... Ms. Han, can I just have a cup of coffee and bread? Lunch is coming soon, I don't think I can eat lunch if I eat heavy breakfast now." Kong politely asked and Ms. Han smiled and nod.

"What kind of bread would you like, young master?" and Kong is again reminded of specifics.

"Uhm... anything that's already available would be fine Ms. Han. Just one kind." Kong politely replied.

He can still remember how he once requested for a fried chicken for dinner the last time they were here. He was hoping to let Arthit eat his comfort food after all the stress he is going through in dealing with the company and Hui only to be shocked when the kitchen started serving different kinds of fried chicken – different flavors, seasoning, and more that Kong almost faced palmed. He can still remember how Arthit laughed so hard at his surprised expression. After that, he learned to give them specific instruction to prevent the same thing to happen.

Kong quietly drank his coffee and ate the bread sticks that Ms. Han prepared. He scrolled through his phone while eating to read any updates from the hospital since he is on leave from yesterday until Monday. He told Chimon and Love to update him on anything, not wanting to face another episode of Dr. Niti pouring out his frustrations on him.