Happy Anniversary

Few weeks passed and everything is back to normal but someone is being restless.

Arthit doesn't know what to do on their first wedding anniversary. He's afraid to celebrate it and Kong will not like it or worst may get angry for celebrating a day that he didn't even want to come.

"It will be okay. Just ask him out for dinner." Prem once told him when he came to visit their office Arthit's not sure if it will. In the end, he reserved a private room in Sunshine.

On the day of their anniversary, the heaven must be against them as Kong came from a night shift the day before. When he arrived home, Arthit has already left to the office so he ended up eating then sleeping the whole day but he made sure to set his alarm. He hated the fact that he had to come from a night shift but duty calls.

He woke up at 6 in the evening to get ready since Arthit asked him for dinner out and he'll fetch him by 7pm. Kong knows what day it is today and somehow, he's happy that Arthit knows it too. He is shy to greet him first but he's looking forward to meet him tonight.

Kong wore a suit jacket and hid his gift on one of its hidden pocket. He looked at his appearance on the mirror and felt satisfied with his look. He's just glad that he took a leave today and tomorrow is Saturday so there's no work for them.

Kong took time in admiring his two rings as he wore them. He still feels overwhelmed every time he is reminded about how Arthit took effort in making both rings despite everything being an arrangement. The man is really filled with kindness and sincerity that sometimes, Kong feels like he can never give back the amount of efforts he is giving him.

He can't believe that it has been a year now and here Kong thought he would be miserable but guess what? He must admit, he loves living this life.

It was Tum who fetched him and they arrived in Sunshine which made Kong giggle. He did not really expect Arthit to bring him to Sunshine but he doesn't complain, Sunshine is the best – bias aside.

When he entered the private room, he found Arthit already seated and he seems fidgeting that Kong found it cute.

Upon seeing his husband enter, Arthit's breathing hitched when he realized he dressed up in suit jacket, white dress shirt inside and a black pants. He also styled his hair up which sent butterflies in Arthit's stomach.

Arthit stood up and held the flowers on the table. He approached Kong and gave it to him as Kong whispered a soft thank you. He pulled a chair for him which made Kong chuckle but he let him do whatever he wanted.

"Kong... uhm... I know that... you may not want to celebrate this day but..." Arthit can't even finish his sentence.

"But I just want to say-"

"Happy first wedding anniversary Arthit." Kong beat him from saying it which made the young CEO's jaw to drop.

"Ha... Happy anniversary Kong." Arthit reached out for Kong's hand on the table and caress it, making sure to touch the two bands on his ring finger that reminds Arthit that everything is real.

Their real relationship may not be labelled right now nor have they said anything about how they feel towards each other but Arthit is satisfied enough as it is.

The food was served and both enjoyed eating while talking about work and how Rome happily helped Arthit in choosing the food for tonight which made Kong laugh. He knows how Rome can be handful sometimes. Arthit also happily shared how they closed a deal with a foreign investor which made Kong congratulate him.