Madee (Special Chapter)

Ten months later...

Kongpob smiles as he scrolls through the pictures his mom sent him. His parents are currently on a vacation in Paris for their wedding anniversary.

"Doctor, sorry... it's quite a traffic today." Drake said which caught Kongpob's attention as he looked up to meet his driver's eyes on the rear-view mirror.

"It's okay Drake, and I'm sure Singto is home now." Kongpob replied with a smile.

It has been two months since he gave birth to the newest addition in their family. Today, he had to go to his postnatal care alone since Arthit had to go to China five days ago due to some problems with some of the board members.

"We took some time in the hospital so we met with the rush hour." Kongpob added as he checked his watch.

It was just supposed to be a quick postnatal check-up with his best friend, not until the three months pregnant OB started crying which for a moment, worried Kongpob. He had to stop himself from snorting when he knew about the reason behind those tears.

"Can you believe it Kong?! Bright doesn't kiss me on my forehead anymore! I knew it, he'll not find me attractive now that I'm pregnant. I hate him! I hate him! He usually kisses me on my forehead three times when he walks me here, but he didn't do it today, Kong!!! Are you listening to me?! Kong I hate him really!"

And he had a hard time comforting him. He had to call Tew for backup or else, he wouldn't be able to leave Aim's office as he was his last patient for the day. He and Tew have been on Aim's state, but they never thought his 'emotional' state will go this level. They can only imagine how the following months will be.

It was a month after he gave birth when Aim found out that he is expecting, much to everyone's delight as they had a chorus of 'finally' to tease the couple. He thought that since Aim knows the ins and outs of male pregnancy, he wouldn't really go through this, but dang, he's wrong. He can only wish Bright well when he fetches his husband later.

After spending almost one hour on the road, Kongpob can finally breathe easily when they entered their subdivision. No matter how much he trusts nana Jennie, their baby's nanny, the anxiety of leaving the house even just for a few hours is still there especially with an eight weeks old baby waiting for him.

Once they pulled over the garage, Kongpob thanked Drake and left the car.

The moment he entered the door, he immediately heard a squealing sound and he can see his little lion running towards him.

"Daaaaddddyyyy!!!" he screamed with his hands raised, ready to hug his father only for him to stop a meter away from him.

"Oooppss!" he covered his lips as he giggled making Kong laugh. He can see Godji running behind the energetic four years old.

"Kiss-kiss!" little Singto said as he made kissy lips making Kong bend a little and pouted his lips as well.

They have set a rule to their little lion that he cannot hug and kiss daddy if he came from the hospital. Their smart little boy understood and kept it in his mind.

"Is Arthit home already?" Kongpob asked after he exchanged sweet smiles with his firstborn. Singto is still looking at him as he started to walk towards the stairs.

"Yes sir, he arrived home a little after we did." Godji replied.

"I see." Kongpob then stopped at the end of the stairs and turned to face his little lion.

"Baby, where is papa?" Kongpob asked.

"He's in the baby's room, sleeping." Singto replied.

"Oh, they're sleeping?"