Lecturer, party and 13 years old you

It took Arthit almost a week for Kong to finally return to 'normal' and not a blushing mess in front of him. He finds him amusing but he can't help but feel bad too, knowing how his husband is trying to avoid him out of embarrassment.

Kong still can't believe himself for doing it. Despite how Arthit kept on assuring him that it's okay, he still can't help but feel shy around him. He can barely make an eye contact with him without thinking about what he did or the hickeys and bite marks on Arthit's body.

+

Kong walks as he massages his nape. Coming from long hours of surgery is really making his muscle sore. He got surprised when he saw Dr. Fourth approaching him.

"Dr. Suthiluck." He greeted.

"Oh hi Dr. Fourth." He greeted back. Dr. Fourth is just a few years older than him and is quite famous in the hospital for his good looks and talent in the medical field.

"Do you have time?" Dr. Fourth asked.

"Yeah, I just came from a surgery." Kong replied, confused as to why the doctor approached him.

"Where do you want to talk?" he asked.

"Let's go to the canteen so you can fill in while we talk." Dr. Fourth said and Kong can only nodded, not really knowing how to decipher the situation.

Once they arrived in the cafeteria, they both bought a sandwich and bottled iced tea before settling on one of the tables.

"What is it Dr. Fourth?" Kong asked since he still can't think about why the doctor from the Neurology Department would approach him. They know each other but they never really 'talk.'

"I actually have an offer for you." Dr. Fourth said as he opened his bottle and took a sip before looking at the doctor from cardiothoracic department.

"I would like to offer you a lecturer spot for the next semester." Dr. Fourth finally said which made Kong's eyes widen, not sure if he really heard it right.

It has been months since he let go of the opportunity and now that it is being served to him in hot plate, Kong doesn't even know what to say.

"What do you think?" Fourth tried to asses Kong's reaction.

"I... I don't know what to say." Kong stammered.

"You know, I was around your age when I was given this opportunity too. I know that you have attempted to get the spot before too and I'm telling you Dr. Suthiluck, you'll really do well on this." Fourth stated.

"I can give you some time to think about this... but give me at least a week before the semester opens in case you have decided to decline the offer so I can approach other doctors." Fourth continued after not receiving any response from Kong. He knows that it may really have shocked him.

Kong knows that this is a rare opportunity for someone directly receive an offer to be a lecturer and this has always been one of his goal too.

"I would love to do it Dr. Fourth. Thank you very much for the offer, I wouldn't miss this chance." Kong finally gave his response with made Fourth smile.

In the past few days, he has been scouting and asking out doctors, interns, residents and nurses about who they can recommend and Dr. Kongpob Suthiluck's name came out most of the time. He tried to check on his profile and immediately got impressed so he didn't think twice in giving him the offer.