'Our weekend' and that news from China

One weekend when Kong is busy working on something inside the Arthit's study room, Arthit is on the couch, reading a book.

Kong cannot help but steal glances on his husband who is looking too fine with his reading glasses while turning the book pages. He knows that he should be focusing on the lesson he is working on but his eyes always catches every tiny movement Arthit is doing like when he is adjusting his glasses using his finger, when he smiles a little on whatever he is reading, when he flips a page of the book and that just took Kong's entire concentration from what he is doing.

He gulped as he tries his best to control himself but he found himself standing up and approach Arthit who lifted his head from the book to see what he was going to do.

Kong just sat beside him and leaned his body a little on Arthit's arm. This made Arthit smile as he lifted his arm to circle it around Kong's shoulder as he patted Kong's head to rest it on his chest. Despite the 'undefined' relationship that they have aside from the certain fact that they are married, he really appreciates it when Kong is starting to show affections like this.

"Are you done?" he asked.

"Just taking a break." Kong replied as he closed his eyes while resting his head on Arthit's chest. He really likes this position on his chest, when he can feel him breath and his heart beat.

"Bǎobèi, how about we eat dinner outside tonight?" Arthit suddenly asked in Chinese which made Kong lift his head to look at him, a pout forming in his lips which made Arthit chuckle.

"Where? Suddenly?" Kong asked back as he took a glance at the book Arthit is reading which made him smile. It is in Chinese which explains the sudden language shift.

"We haven't really gone out for dinner this week since we're both busy... what do you think?" Arthit explained as he closed the book he was holding.

The expression Kong is showing has took away his concentration and interest from the book he was reading. He placed it on his side as his other hand held Kong's chin.

The doctor being unconscious of the pout on his lips as he is trying to think how long will he need to finish what he was doing when he suddenly felt a pair of lips landing on his. Kong gasped but he can't help but smile deep inside as Arthit started to nibble his upper lip. Kong circled his arms around Arthit's neck as he lifted his body to kneel on the couch, one knee in between Arthit's legs, one knee on Arthit's side and Arthit's hands automatically held his hips for support. Kong took lead in the kiss as he pushed Arthit a little on the head rest of the couch.

"Bǎobèi..." Arthit managed to say when they broke the kiss in need of air. Arthit can already see the half-lidded eyes of his husband who only took a deep breath and pushed his head back to the head rest, kissing him a little more intense than earlier and Arthit willingly complied. It is not always that Kong initiates moments like this.

Kong started moaning in the kiss as Arthit's one hand has entered his shirt and started to caress his bareback. Arthit really knows how to give him pleasure that he sometimes feel like he'll cum without even being touched there.

"Bǎobèi, your lips taste like coffee." Arthit let out a silly grin as he reached out for peck after Kong broke the kiss, panting, his forehead resting on Arthit's. He's still in trance with the heavy kissing when Arthit lifted his body a little to kiss him again and Kong happily responded.