Migraine and bǎobèi

The next time Kong woke up, he found himself already in their room. He tried to look around and saw Arthit seated on the couch with laptop on his lap.

"Arthit." He called and Arthit immediately looked up. Upon seeing that his husband is awake, he left his work and approached him.

"How do you feel?" Arthit asked in a soft voice, keeping in mind Kong's sensitivity with sound as per Tew.

"A little bit better." Kong replied as he tried to sit down and Arthit immediately helped him.

"How did I get home?" Kong asked and Arthit quietly explained making Kong bite his lower lip.

"I should have noticed it bǎobèi, sorry." Arthit apologized as he looked down.

"No, it's okay, don't blame yourself. I know myself better and I should have done something before it went worse like today." Kong replied as he smiled. Arthit's not smiling and he hates how he cannot see the dimples now.

"You haven't eaten yet, dinner?" Arthit asked and Kong wanted to refuse as he has no appetite but he knows better than to top a migraine with an empty stomach. He just silently nodded and Arthit excused himself to get the food.

Kong tried his best to refuse but Arthit insisted on feeding him the porridge. Kong is amazed that the porridge is even a take out from his favourite restaurant (aside from Sunshine) and has concluded that Aim and Tew must have talked to Arthit about his migraine.

Halfway through it, Kong started to massage the right side of his head as he refused to eat anymore.

"Few more spoons bǎobèi, few more?" with Arthit's pleading voice, how can Kong say no?

After three more spoons, Kong knows that he cannot eat anymore as he gave the bowl a little push and Arthit knew better than to insist more. He placed the bowl at the side table and got the medicine that Tew gave him earlier.

"You can drink your medicine and take a rest." Arthit said as he handed him the medicine. He watches Kong drink his medicine. He sees Kong close his eyes and Arthit just held his hand without saying anything. He feels bad that he is sick right now but he can't do anything about it as he knows how a migraine attack can be.

Thirty minutes later, Arthit figured that Kong has fell asleep so he slowly let go of his hand. Arthit stood up to return to the couch and resume his work when he heard Kong jolted from his position while covering his mouth. Arthit quickly got the bucket he placed beside the bedside table and handed it to Kong. Seconds later, he witness Kong vomit everything that he ate. Arthit quickly sat beside him, one hand helping him hold the bucket and other hand caressing his back.

Moments later, Kong has calmed down and Arthit immediately placed the bucket at the side while he helped Kong wipe his face and drink some water before lying down again.

"I'm sorry that you had to see that." Kong apologized but Arthit immediately shook his head.

"I'm your husband bǎobèi, I'll be here." and Kong didn't say anything after that. Ple came in to get the food tray that Arthit brought up and to check on the two as well. She also proceeded to clean up the bucket.

Arthit can only look at Kong whose eyes are closed while both hands are massaging his head.

"Kong come here." he silently whispered as he sat on the bed. He slowly helped Kong after he placed a pillow on his legs. He carefully lay his head there and he started to massage Kong's head, hoping to at least ease the pain.

Mook also has a migraine since she was in high school and Arthit has been there for her every time she gets an attack. He feels bad that they have to get through this. He researched about it, its causes, what can he do and such and now he didn't know it will come out handy for his husband.